Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Muzamedical

Looks great, one click installation. Great addition to our store. Let's hope it works as smoothly as it installs.

Larzy

Installed in minutes and won't need to touch it again. Facebook and Gmail login as desired automatically at login, and signup pages

InnovWave™

This Social Login app make our store look very professional. Highly recommend anyone to get started with this app.

Fit Print Bros

Easy to install and looks great on my website. Customers are using it!!!

Xandre Skincare

Great social login app and great support!!!
This is perfect for my customers and new customers. Makes signing in so convenient, account registration in one click!
Works as advertised. High recommend!

Cover Alpha Comics

Just installed this social login app and people are already using it!
Great app!!!
Thank you the developer!

CarpetSaver®

Fantastic app - you need to have social login capabilities or you're creating an unnecessary barrier to purchase on your website

NEURACELL

Does exactly what it says. Simple and effective. Great social login app for my store and very affordable.

japan_herb

Great App! The Social Login team were very helpful and great customer service. They help me customize to add the Naver network into the App. Thanks guys.

Pro Bike Supply

Great app and support. Works out of the box and adds great value to my store. Max and his team were prompt to answer my questions and tackled my request until the little customization was done. Highly recommended.