Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

The Warrior Ball

Nobody likes having a million accounts and passwords to remember. This app makes it easy for customers to log into their accounts and it puts more trust in new customers. Overall great social login app. I should know this app sooner

Get it Choosy

This is an excellent Social Login app that works well and can be customised. I initially had a problem contacting the support team, however, they got in touch with me and they were extremely helpful and I'm very very pleased with the app.

gallery-livedemo

Great and simple app. Very simple to use and customize the social icons. I also can use the embed code to show the social login in another app. Recommend!

Zodiacmart

Easy install, works great at a better rate then most social login apps. Great customer service, very happy with this extension.

GLOVEBOOST

ARRS Silks Salem

great app , very nice app backend interface and easy to use. Awesome support , very much recommended for social media logins.

TXT JAPAN OFFICIAL SHOP

Love the fact that we can give our customers several options to choose from on which account they can use to login to our site.

looksinn

This is the best social login app for it's price. It looks amazing right out of the box and needed no coding. I tested it out and it seems to work perfectly thus far. I definitely recommend using this app.

YoSola Boutique

Nice app for Social Login services. So easy to install and works really well and for a great price. Highly recommended.

Vancouverislandjewellers

SO easy to install and easy to use this social login app!
My customers don't have to spend ages filling out login form.
Highly recommended!