Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

brucedane.com

It seems to work when creating an account, but when you click a button to log in, it basically says the account already exists and you should log in with your existing username and password... Did I miss something here; doesn't that defeat the purpose of a social login?

Also, VERY annoying that I had to manually remove all the injected code from the app when I uninstalled it.

UPDATE: It was because I was trying to log in with an account created outside the app... my bad. Works perfectly!

Guraparra

Great app! Great for quick conversions using the customers existing online data from trusted social media sites. We're always looking for ways to enhance our customers experience at www.guraparra.mx

Thank you!

saltKADIN

Love this app. Easy to configure, friendly support, and does what it's supposed to. You can see it on our website at https://saltkadin.com

Weirdling Co.

Great social login app no one can match the price.
Great support.

boardgamerstore

Great simple product that adds loads of trust and streamlines the checkout process for my customers. Great support as well.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your positive review of our app. You are such a great customer. Best regards.

Cheeky Tech Shop

Awesome app. Easy installation and works like a charm. It is a new install for our site: https://www.cheekytechshop.com/, so we will have real time data to share in a month or so. Thanks!

Rubans

Absolutely brilliant, simple and looks professional.

belledorient

Awsome Social Login app, so easy to install and does exactly what it says for a great price and its working great. Thanks NDNAPPS Team!

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

Simple and very effective. I requested support for a question and I answered in minutes. I strongly recommend.

Patio Pet Life

This is an awesome app. So easy to install and customize. If only all apps were this easy. Just great.