Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Lyric Jewelry

I had a customer asking for this, never knew this sort of thing existed, so had a look, and found the app, this was super easy to install and I now have quite alot of customers logging in using this, the cost is next to nothing and the customer experience is made a lot easier. Also saves loosing the odd sale when a customer forgets their password, I recommend this app for the little bit it costs.

Ladlee Direct

Great app! I'd tried one before this one, but it didn't work as nicely. This one is perfect with easier customizations. Love it : )

Ready4U Grocery Mart

Does exactly what it says it does and streamlines the buying process for customers. Easily worth it

ahlui88store

Great & helpful support

A great looking social login app at the best price. Easy to install with one click and many customization options to match my theme. Staff was very quick to respond and helpful with my questions. Highly recommend!

HinduReligiousItems.com

Great app and very user friendly. Keep up the good work guys!

Lemonbaby

Easy to install. Lots of choices for social platforms too.

Lice Choice

Fantastic app - real one click install and looks professional!

Milestone

Very fast response with a big help from NDNAPPS support team.
The Social Login app is simplicity and efficiency for our users.

dhsupermarket

The app works great! Thanks to the great support!

Slay Queen Virgin Hair

I love how easy the installation was and how cheap the price is compared to the rest of the social logins. Every store must have the features of social logins and this app is the best. I've tried them all.