Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

DWISS

Max is very responsive and impressive. He is there for you and responses extremely quick! Highly recommend this app as it is very functional.

db-house

Perfect app for social login! love it and recommend, the support is very helpful and it looks great on my site.

JMAGS.CO

The app is automatically installed for me, which for me is excellent. Also the customization is simple and very crisp.

MyPhoneCase.com

It's so easy for people to login! Greate support! I don't think I need any more of description than that! lol

VadoVaco

Great app love the icon design, needed help to insert code. Quick response and a job well done in about 15 min.

Great guys great service would recommend

Thanks again

FILIPSON STREETWEAR | Official Website

The app works great and the support team is just awesome.
RECOMMEND!
At the start, it did not want to work for my store properly, because my store is custom made, but the support team did a great job.

Pilgrim Clothing

Just install this app. Now click Log in. You could now see 5 most needed ways to login. It will be very easy for new customers to login using any one of them and which in turn would increase sale. Thank you ndnapps for quite yet powerful app for improving business.

Sportzzheads

Excellent!!! 5***** Star Service received from Max very responsive support and super quick turn around. I love this App; its a perfect addition to my store.

Memefox

Social Login is the basic app which is a must have for any store. Couldn't find the better app at better pricing. There were some custom changes required, and team helped to achieve the same in no time. Thank you guys. Keep it up!!!

fcpswholesale.com

Excellent Social Login app very easy to install, and the service couldn't be better, I installed it really fast, customized it and everything was working just perfectly. I am so happy!!!