Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Cover Alpha Comics

Just installed this social login app and people are already using it!
Great app!!!
Thank you the developer!

AestheticNation

Does not work as committed, wasted money going ahead with the paid plan.

Every new email id I try says the id is already registered. Also, it doesn't log you in. If it is for login purpose, even registered address should be logged in Social, its not the case with this app. NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDING.

November 19, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for experiencing our application! We are also very sorry for the problem you encountered.

Your problem may be because your email has been used to sign up for Shopify and the same email is registered with social network accounts. When you use your social network account to log in, the app will recommend using the account you have registered with Shopify.

We are always here to assist you with any problems you encounter. Let us know how we can help you!

Regards,

NEURACELL

Does exactly what it says. Simple and effective. Great social login app for my store and very affordable.

japan_herb

Great App! The Social Login team were very helpful and great customer service. They help me customize to add the Naver network into the App. Thanks guys.

Pro Bike Supply

Great app and support. Works out of the box and adds great value to my store. Max and his team were prompt to answer my questions and tackled my request until the little customization was done. Highly recommended.

pawgoods

That a perfect Social Login app, very useful and very easy to install, I recommended for all. Thank NDNAPPS Team!

OPTIVEN

This is the best app for easy customer login/sign up via their established social media accounts. The native Shopify account set up goes through way too many loops including double opt-in which kills conversions especially on mobile devices. This app bypasses all that with an intuitive features and professional looking design. A must have as far as I'm concerned. Support is also world class. highly recommended all around.

teststorearijit

Love it, Awesome app. Easy to use and beautiful designs.
I had a small conflicting issue between my theme and the form login popup, Max solved the problem very quickly! Everything is fine now!

Petalino Flower Bar & Events

Social login makes it easy for buyers to remember login details, without having a lot of login details & passwords to remember. Excellent app to use

Hapyyness

After reading some free marketing material on how to best have high customer return and retion, it was said to have where the customer has an option to use their previous login if they would like. It saves time, and makes it less of a hassle of them feeling like omg! I have to fill out another form to shop?!