Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Pace Candy

Wonderful app, great social login features and great customer support services very quick!! highly recommended

CommonMonk

Super fast automated install plus great followup communication. Great start! Looking forward to increasing sales :) Thanks NDNAPPS!

ThEyes On

I love this APP, it does what it says, super easy to set up, a blind person can set this UPP! It does it all by it self. I will definitely use for other websites and also recommend it. Thanks.

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

Larzy

Installed in minutes and won't need to touch it again. Facebook and Gmail login as desired automatically at login, and signup pages

Cover Alpha Comics

Just installed this social login app and people are already using it!
Great app!!!
Thank you the developer!

AestheticNation

Does not work as committed, wasted money going ahead with the paid plan.

Every new email id I try says the id is already registered. Also, it doesn't log you in. If it is for login purpose, even registered address should be logged in Social, its not the case with this app. NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDING.

November 19, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for experiencing our application! We are also very sorry for the problem you encountered.

Your problem may be because your email has been used to sign up for Shopify and the same email is registered with social network accounts. When you use your social network account to log in, the app will recommend using the account you have registered with Shopify.

We are always here to assist you with any problems you encounter. Let us know how we can help you!

Regards,

NEURACELL

Does exactly what it says. Simple and effective. Great social login app for my store and very affordable.

japan_herb

Great App! The Social Login team were very helpful and great customer service. They help me customize to add the Naver network into the App. Thanks guys.

Pro Bike Supply

Great app and support. Works out of the box and adds great value to my store. Max and his team were prompt to answer my questions and tackled my request until the little customization was done. Highly recommended.