Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Cheeky Tech Shop

Awesome app. Easy installation and works like a charm. It is a new install for our site: https://www.cheekytechshop.com/, so we will have real time data to share in a month or so. Thanks!

Rubans

Absolutely brilliant, simple and looks professional.

belledorient

Awsome Social Login app, so easy to install and does exactly what it says for a great price and its working great. Thanks NDNAPPS Team!

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

Simple and very effective. I requested support for a question and I answered in minutes. I strongly recommend.

Patio Pet Life

This is an awesome app. So easy to install and customize. If only all apps were this easy. Just great.

FuelTech USA

Incredibly easy to setup with no coding needed. I had one question and just sent an e-mail and received a response back the very same day. Impressed!

Outback Retro

Pro’s
Great app it works as described I have signed in using multiple FB accounts and google accounts customers are sent the sign up discount to the email used with FB or google.

Con's
None.

Max has helped with the functionality of the app thank you for being patient with our questions and response time.

I am currently using the Pro paid social login.

Updated 07/02/2020

mjkforDesign

I really like this app because it works so well and I love it really good and helpfully app I love .

Averia Agency UK

It is a good social app, it loads a bit slow (around 2s delay) which is a bit of a deal, to be honest! I will keep it for a little while to see if there will be a speed improvement, then I might consider to give it 5 stars!

January 8, 2020

Thank you for using our app! It is true that the moment you installed the app, we had a bit of a problem with the server and now we have fixed it. We hope you will have a good experience with this app and may use more of our other apps. Thanks again!

Purple Beauty

Love it! At first I used other social login app, but I switched this app after the customer service for the other guys sucked and these guys took care of everything for me!

Love dealing with them, absolutely recommend them.