Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Glampot

This is the best Social login app I needed!!!
Excellent customer support, flawless design
Would recommend it to anyone who have large social media following.

LadysChic

A little bit of a situation, and finally, through the communication with the author, finally solved these problems smoothly.

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

Very nice social login app. Makes it very easy for my customers to sign up at my store. Great support service!

Deja Galleria

Love this Social Login app. Customer support is very helpful. Don't get any other social login app because this one is the best, and you will have great support if you run in any problems. So excited due to this app made my customer login form look so much better.

4yourdog

works perfectly. great and friendly support. I really can recommend to install this app. thanks that we can start with a free plan !

idealpreise.de

This is a good social login app. It works much better than the other ones out there! Good support and very good app! Thanks for the good service.

Get it Choosy

This is an excellent Social Login app that works well and can be customised. I initially had a problem contacting the support team, however, they got in touch with me and they were extremely helpful and I'm very very pleased with the app.

ARRS Silks Salem

great app , very nice app backend interface and easy to use. Awesome support , very much recommended for social media logins.

looksinn

This is the best social login app for it's price. It looks amazing right out of the box and needed no coding. I tested it out and it seems to work perfectly thus far. I definitely recommend using this app.

BESTPICK.IN

Very easy to install, and so far so good, it does what they tell you,helping your customers to login. You should check them out.