Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Glampot

This is the best Social login app I needed!!!
Excellent customer support, flawless design
Would recommend it to anyone who have large social media following.

LadysChic

A little bit of a situation, and finally, through the communication with the author, finally solved these problems smoothly.

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

Very nice social login app. Makes it very easy for my customers to sign up at my store. Great support service!

Deja Galleria

Love this Social Login app. Customer support is very helpful. Don't get any other social login app because this one is the best, and you will have great support if you run in any problems. So excited due to this app made my customer login form look so much better.

4yourdog

works perfectly. great and friendly support. I really can recommend to install this app. thanks that we can start with a free plan !

idealpreise.de

This is a good social login app. It works much better than the other ones out there! Good support and very good app! Thanks for the good service.

The Warrior Ball

Nobody likes having a million accounts and passwords to remember. This app makes it easy for customers to log into their accounts and it puts more trust in new customers. Overall great social login app. I should know this app sooner

Get it Choosy

This is an excellent Social Login app that works well and can be customised. I initially had a problem contacting the support team, however, they got in touch with me and they were extremely helpful and I'm very very pleased with the app.

Zodiacmart

Easy install, works great at a better rate then most social login apps. Great customer service, very happy with this extension.

GLOVEBOOST