Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

American Quality Gifts

BEWARE THEY ARE PREDATORS!!! WATCH OUT!!! DO NOT RISK YOUR CUSTOMER DATA!!!

I signed up for this app and to get their social pop up working they said they needed collab access. I granted and while they were in there they left a 5 star review of their app (see below). Now looking over the reviews you see they are all the same format and length. They are doing this with every new signup and none of these people know it. If they are so shady an unethical trusting all your customer data and you business to these people would be crazy! I have no idea what changes they needed to make in my theme so I have a mess to deal with after uninstall also. I couldn't let them back in to revert as who knows with this kind of ethics what kind of retaliatory measures they would take. I find new ways for the predators to try to take advantage every day on shopify. This was one I hadnt though of yet.

Love this app! Makes it so much easier and quicker for our customers to sign in, this is exactly what I've been looking for. Support is very fast for my questions.

AestheticNation

Does not work as committed, wasted money going ahead with the paid plan.

Every new email id I try says the id is already registered. Also, it doesn't log you in. If it is for login purpose, even registered address should be logged in Social, its not the case with this app. NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDING.

November 19, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for experiencing our application! We are also very sorry for the problem you encountered.

Your problem may be because your email has been used to sign up for Shopify and the same email is registered with social network accounts. When you use your social network account to log in, the app will recommend using the account you have registered with Shopify.

We are always here to assist you with any problems you encounter. Let us know how we can help you!

Regards,