Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

UltShult

Final Update -
Team was supportive and responsive in customizing the app for us.
However, you should mention properly that you cannot remove your copyrights from the app permission page of certain apps like google etc.
Just removing your copyright from my website login page , does not count as copyright removal if your name still comes up in the app permissions page. The users get confused via the same. Then why should one pay to avail no copyright in the first place? just to remove it from one screen on the store? Then on the follow up screen for app permissions , your branding shows up.
But Thank you for all your help. We will decide based on above limitations, how our customers respond and whether or not to continue with the app.
Hope this info helps other app users as well.
Below is the transcript for earlier conversations , to help fellow users:
Hi I have subscribed to the basic plan still I can see your branding on website and app permissions.. Please advise ? Will change my review based on the resolution.
Ok So below is the update on my initial concern, I got an email from the team saying resave the settings and copyright will be removed. But I can still see your copyright when I am redirected to the app permissions page for a particular social login app lets say facebook. Then how can you say that copyrights were removed? Is this expected behavior?

September 30, 2020

Hi,

We apologize for the problem you encountered. But this is just a small misunderstanding of the upgrade. After you upgrade the plan, you need to go to Setting to Save, then your new plan will be officially applied.

Kind Regards,

Averia Agency UK

It is a good social app, it loads a bit slow (around 2s delay) which is a bit of a deal, to be honest! I will keep it for a little while to see if there will be a speed improvement, then I might consider to give it 5 stars!

January 8, 2020

Thank you for using our app! It is true that the moment you installed the app, we had a bit of a problem with the server and now we have fixed it. We hope you will have a good experience with this app and may use more of our other apps. Thanks again!