Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Pops Malaya

Works and integrates quickly and efficiently.
Had some interface issues and their team took the time and effort to fix them quickly! Would definitely recommend this app.

Bike Hood

Nice app! Quick, easy installation and it provides another login option for people. Thanks for great support. High recommend!

Wyse London

Easy to install and it helps for customers who don't want to retype all their information again. Thanks.

Nutri-bay.com

We installed this app and it seems to work very well. We needed some help with the installation and the NDNAPPS team were very reactive.

December 21, 2020

Thank you for using our app and for giving us the momentum through a meaningful positive review! Wish you all the best!

Regards,

Lean Factor

Configuration is automated and possible to be customized. Great customer support too! Very Responsive!

Jin Fashion

I just set up the store and I don't know anything about code, having to find the right file to insert the code makes me a headache. The support team helped me a lot and quickly. I am very happy and comfortable. Thanks!

Twisted Sista UK

Intuitive features and professional looking design. Support is also world class. highly recommended all around.

Deux par Deux

Great service and helpful team! We wanted to redirect our users to the cart page after login and Max provided us with code that helped us do just that. Awesome app and customer service.

Seoul C9

I’m really pleased I found this app! Incredibly simple set up & integration, the customisable buttons look good, all in all very happy, many thanks.

InfinityCosmetics.it

Great App, looks great on website, excellent customer support.
Thanks NDNAPPS Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!