Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Deux par Deux

Great service and helpful team! We wanted to redirect our users to the cart page after login and Max provided us with code that helped us do just that. Awesome app and customer service.

Seoul C9

I’m really pleased I found this app! Incredibly simple set up & integration, the customisable buttons look good, all in all very happy, many thanks.

InfinityCosmetics.it

Great App, looks great on website, excellent customer support.
Thanks NDNAPPS Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onroad Co.

This app is SUPER!
It works perfectly and very simple to use
They also have great support
..........

Bling-a-Mask

Quick, easy and painless. After working on a shop for so long, it was such a relief to get the signin to all the important social media outlets within a couple of steps. Definitely a time-saver!

Good Karma

The app is very good and support team are top notch, you won't be disappointed. I recommend this app to new start ups.

Hummousse

Installing this app was a great idea! Now customers can one click login and I still collect their email address! Must have App!

Mustin Foods

Good app with very nice support. High recommend!

HÁI Swimwear

Great app, great support!

Exactly what I needed for my store!!!

Techcrazy New Zealand

This an amazing Shopify application which makes initial account setup/logging in seamless for customers... It displays well and makes it very easy to capture customers information for email marketing.
The customer service is very good!
This is a must-have for every store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11