Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Lean Factor

Configuration is automated and possible to be customized. Great customer support too! Very Responsive!

Jin Fashion

I just set up the store and I don't know anything about code, having to find the right file to insert the code makes me a headache. The support team helped me a lot and quickly. I am very happy and comfortable. Thanks!

Twisted Sista UK

Intuitive features and professional looking design. Support is also world class. highly recommended all around.

Deux par Deux

Great service and helpful team! We wanted to redirect our users to the cart page after login and Max provided us with code that helped us do just that. Awesome app and customer service.

Seoul C9

I’m really pleased I found this app! Incredibly simple set up & integration, the customisable buttons look good, all in all very happy, many thanks.

InfinityCosmetics.it

Great App, looks great on website, excellent customer support.
Thanks NDNAPPS Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onroad Co.

This app is SUPER!
It works perfectly and very simple to use
They also have great support
..........

Bling-a-Mask

Quick, easy and painless. After working on a shop for so long, it was such a relief to get the signin to all the important social media outlets within a couple of steps. Definitely a time-saver!

Good Karma

The app is very good and support team are top notch, you won't be disappointed. I recommend this app to new start ups.

Hummousse

Installing this app was a great idea! Now customers can one click login and I still collect their email address! Must have App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11