Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Hummousse

Installing this app was a great idea! Now customers can one click login and I still collect their email address! Must have App!

Mustin Foods

Good app with very nice support. High recommend!

HÁI Swimwear

Great app, great support!

Exactly what I needed for my store!!!

Techcrazy New Zealand

This an amazing Shopify application which makes initial account setup/logging in seamless for customers... It displays well and makes it very easy to capture customers information for email marketing.
The customer service is very good!
This is a must-have for every store.

Spicy Soul Design

Thanks for creating such a wonderful app. I loved it. It provides a solution when you are looking to convert people to customers who are afraid of sharing information. Very useful indeed.

All'Ortolano

A formidable APP, with many positive features, they have a very fast service and are very kind. Thank you very much. Grazie mille!!

TrendyDice

This app works perfectly on our company website. It integrates without a problem. The tech support was immediate and efficient. This app is absolutely the best of its kind on the app store. I recommend it. Max from tech support was clear and helpful.

Littleshop - Your online Toys & Party Supplies

brilliant app and support, has become very easy for customers to visit my site and quickly login

Leadleds

WE LOVE this app, it works excellent - a great app to integrate social media with your online store! Highly recommended.

Fixit-team

This is a remarkable app. In order to fulfill a requirement from my client, I had been for a while looking for an affordable and easy to integrate solution for providing third-party login. This app provide exactly what I had been looking for. Saved me...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11