Lookalike Audience Builder

Lookalike Audience Builder

by DropShip Tools Team

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

Très She

This app allowed for easy access to lookalike audiences in a specific market, however, navigation was a bit tricky to begin with. Luckily, their customer service is very attentive and helped every step of the way (thanks Lucy!)

PARASOL COLLECTION

Thank you! Customer service has been very helpful to me whenever I've had issues, not sure why there are such bad reviews here.

Coasta Jewelry

5 stars even I have issues with that app. They are really serious about helping me and trying to do anything to solve the problem. Now, this is what I call a real company that will be in your back on bad days. I can totally recommend this to you guys because it's a really2 great app but just sometimes it kinda bugs out but they are always on your side to quickly fix it.

loja Casa de Coração

The app is very good, with billiards hours of advertising using the emails I got from the accounts I wanted, I received some requests, and the team support is very good, very professional, no words msm thank you!

Vivadaya

I used this app and it gave me a good list of emails which turned out profitable to me. Would definitely recommend this app

GLDN MUSE

I followed all the steps carefully to download the email list, waited the 60 hours and when it was finished it says export failed. I have tried to reach out to them twice and I do not get a response back.

June 3, 2021

Hi There GLDN MUSE,
We're so sorry about this. We've sent you an email following up with this issue. If you are unable to see that response please help us get a valid email to contact you.
We want to make this up to you!

AMRAP Nutrition

I was incentivized with 1,000 free emails to leave a positive review. In good faith I can not. I am afraid this app is complete BS. The emails do not appear valid, the methods for obtaining them are vague.

April 21, 2021

We are sorry to see you had a bad experience with the app.

Giving our customers the best experience possible is our goal - we took a look at your emails to our team and it seems we replied within 24 hours and did our best to answer your questions.

Our email collection methods are proprietary and part of our "secret sauce" that gives us a competitive edge.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

BYTHEM

The app is fake. No. 1: It game our business 1,000 emails most of them fake emails and others with a @domain.com no existent, that means it was from a business/website X that closed several years ago but this app still has those emails in a database. No. 2: Emails from people completely irrelevant to my business. We sell *Clothing* for *MEN*, and we got emails from all kinds of things like cosmetic stores for woman, travel agencies, etc. No. 3: The app asks for access to the name, address, phone number, and email address of all the customers you'd had and you'll ever have. This feature is not needed and I don't want to think that their are building a database with all the customers of as many Shopify stores as they can to then sell those emails to other stores (like their doing now, they are in the "selling emails business"). Or worst, use everyone's customers to create their own online store but with a huge database of customers from day 1. The app ask you for an Instagram @handle, and they will scrap Instagram (wich by the way is against Instagram's terms and conditions of use), Likedin, etc, searching for email addresses of people related to that Instagram @handle For that function, you don't need to get access to the private information of every customer we have. I'm extremely disappointed and concerned about this app being on the Shopify store for other businesses to install in their own store and give to these guys his database of customers.

March 26, 2021

We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our app.

To address your concerns:
#1 - We do not and will NEVER store your customer data. Period. This is against Shopify's terms of service and we will never sell your private store data EVER.

#2 - We collect data from the public internet and use your store's customers as a starting point to begin out data collection. Once we start collecting public data for your store, we do not touch your store's customer's data again.

#3 - We have contacted you via email to address your specific concerns with the quality of the data you received.

Thank you for your feedback and patience! We hope to help you resolve your issues soon.

goodideias

What a wonderful app , it definitively increased my sales day by day, with quality and consistency, everyone should use this!

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so happy we can help!

Glamsy

This app does not do what it says. Shopify should ban it. You get random e-mail addresses from Mexico and Russia - for a German instagram profile

March 22, 2021

Hi Glamsy, we're so sorry you had a bad experience! We want to make it up to you.

We have followed up via email, lets take the conversation there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7