Lookalike Audience Builder

Lookalike Audience Builder

by DropShip Tools Team

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

Nob Hill Commerce

not helpful at all. customer service sucks. I sent out a lot of emails regarding adding more accounts. waste of money.
CORRECTION:
updating my review finally they able to fix my issue thanks guys.

Andi Lynn's Pure & Custom Formulary

The app says I can add up to 3 but won't allow me to upload more than 2 Instagram sources even though I paid ahead for 5000 emails. Nobody responds to multiple contact inquiries. Do not recommend. *UPDATED* The response below is untrue they have not emailed a solution, they emailed a response only to the negative review

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback and review.

Please see our emails to you! We have worked hard to help you in every way possible and would like to hear what we could do better or still help you with.

If there is something we did not reply to, please tell us and we will do our best to help.

-The Lookalike Audience Builder Team

paperxpencil© Creative Design Lab

Very useful app! Would recommend this app to a new company with a well-defined niche or market. The monthly fee is low however, the cost to get emails could be more affordable.

Shop Jenco - Canada's #1 Lighting Store Online! Pick,Pack,Ship!

I got an email from using this app - I am very please with the services. When i started this app I didn't know what to expect but later came to find out the mail is actually very powerful. Now that we have these we will go ahead and create lookalike audiences in order to capture the people we are truly looking for. Again thanks to the team for making a useful tool for the people starting a store from the ground up. Let me know how you guys feel about the tool as well

mothersonthemove

I received my first 1,000 emails promptly. I had a few minor questions and reached out to the support, and they answered them adequately and in a reasonable amount of time.

Mr Mar00n

I received my first 1,000 emails, that I enter one by one to check all. well some of them was repeated (about 100) contact them thru email to let them know the issue , get a response very quick and issue get fixed. good app, good customer service. highly recommend

Puppy Puffers

Super easy to use! All I had to do was find a product niche I liked and then we received 1000s of emails to use for my marketing team in just a few days. Nice.

Wonderful Lights

The app doesn't work at all. I've been seeing the error messages for days and kept on contacting them and got no response. After a week I gave up.

solowomen

When I first added the app, the accounts I selected failed to load any emails. Had to contact support to resolve, which they eventually did after over a week of waiting and contacting them again. Once emails loaded I checked a little over 1000 - turned out to be useless and a waste of my time. Now I'm requesting to cancel my subscription but have yet to receive a response from support. Have a few days left on my trial. Decided to leave this review to try to get their attention to my request to cancel since they aren't responding. Please cancel my subscription before I'm charged.

UNPLUGGED

Great app for any store. Targeting the right audience is the toughest part of getting a store off the ground, and this app is the golden ticket to building recurring customers.

Previous 1 3