Lookalike Audience Builder

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

From $29/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Diamond Luxe Jewellery

Location Australia

WORST APP EVER!! I literally tried to cancel my subscription but they keep charging me $77 AUD every two weeks. They're scams.

topshelfmom

Location Israel
Time spent using app 24 minutes

i remember installing this app but for some reason i cant remember getting what i want, and today i was scrolling through my bank statement and saw i was charged by them, and the month before that. went to their website and there is no way to contact them.

Afro Soca Love Supply

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is one of my favorite apps to use! Easy to use and maximize profits! Just add in people similar to you own and there you go.

Très She

This app allowed for easy access to lookalike audiences in a specific market, however, navigation was a bit tricky to begin with. Luckily, their customer service is very attentive and helped every step of the way (thanks Lucy!)

PARASOL COLLECTION

Location Germany

Thank you! Customer service has been very helpful to me whenever I've had issues, not sure why there are such bad reviews here.

Coasta Jewelry

Time spent using app About 23 hours

5 stars even I have issues with that app. They are really serious about helping me and trying to do anything to solve the problem. Now, this is what I call a real company that will be in your back on bad days. I can totally recommend this to you guys because it's a really2 great app but just sometimes it kinda bugs out but they are always on your side to quickly fix it.

loja Casa de Coração

Location Brazil

The app is very good, with billiards hours of advertising using the emails I got from the accounts I wanted, I received some requests, and the team support is very good, very professional, no words msm thank you!

Vivadaya

Location Singapore

I used this app and it gave me a good list of emails which turned out profitable to me. Would definitely recommend this app

GLDN MUSE

I followed all the steps carefully to download the email list, waited the 60 hours and when it was finished it says export failed. I have tried to reach out to them twice and I do not get a response back.

June 3, 2021

Hi There GLDN MUSE,
We're so sorry about this. We've sent you an email following up with this issue. If you are unable to see that response please help us get a valid email to contact you.
We want to make this up to you!

AMRAP Nutrition

I was incentivized with 1,000 free emails to leave a positive review. In good faith I can not. I am afraid this app is complete BS. The emails do not appear valid, the methods for obtaining them are vague.

April 21, 2021

We are sorry to see you had a bad experience with the app.

Giving our customers the best experience possible is our goal - we took a look at your emails to our team and it seems we replied within 24 hours and did our best to answer your questions.

Our email collection methods are proprietary and part of our "secret sauce" that gives us a competitive edge.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7