Lookalike Audience Builder

Lookalike Audience Builder

by DropShip Tools Team

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

KPMG Store

Very helpful. Lucky to find this particular app. Outstanding experience so far.......

Giftmart.sg

A+++ Thank you!

Executive Gifts Singapore

This app helped me advertising to the targeted audience. Highly recommended app....

Bank of Singapore

Amazing Customer Support. Thanks!

AbrandZ

A lot of great features in this app. Thanks!

Thredzii

Takes a few days at the start, but you will receive a steady flow of emails once the system begins processing. Had a few issues with the app at first, but the support team acted quick to resolve them.

Keep in mind that you will receive 50 emails with your initial trial, but afterwards you will have 1000 new emails to update your audiences with monthly. There is also the chance to purchase 1000 emails for $10 as long as there are enough addresses available for the specific instagram account. Their team mentioned that they are constantly working on new features which will hopefully include names and phone #'s if available on the accounts to allow for easier FB profile matching.

Happy with the app so far and the upcoming additions as well :)

February 1, 2020

We ALWAYS deliver 1000 emails to our customers each month, for only $5.

The first, included email dump takes 72 hours - this should have been indicated in the Data tab. We're sorry if it wasn't!

Our system works as follows:
50 emails as an example 24 hours after install.
1000 emails after 72 hours.
1000 emails every 30 days after initial install.
Option to purchase additional emails as they become available in our system.

We're sorry for any confusion our tool or messaging might have caused. Let us know how we can fix this issue for you!

Glamour Kurls

I struggled a bit in the beginning, but customer service helped clear up the confusion i was experiencing. works very well

Tourbillion

Amazing app. I installed it today for my niche store. Mindblowing for stores that start and also for those already established, allows to populate audiences and create successful LLA's.
Highly recommend.

Naab Design

This really helped me manage my audiences and find a lot of new prospects. Absolutely recommended especially for new stores.

RafaTheDreamer

Perfect for niche stores. Definitely, recommend using this when launching first campaigns rather than cold targeting on Facebook.

Previous 1