Lookalike Audience Builder

Lookalike Audience Builder

by DropShip Tools Team

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

The Palm Beach Baby

I added this app to build our audience. However, when I followed their directions exactly, I received a "failed" message. I have emailed support quite a few times but have not received a response which I found disappointing. I think the theory behind the app is a good one, but the support is definitely not there. I deleted the app then decided to give it another try. Of course, the trial period is not available. So far, I can not recommend this app at all.

July 8, 2020

We definitely dropped the ball here, Palm Beach Baby.

Thanks for getting us feedback here - we have since resolved your issue and made sure that the app is working 100% for your store.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

WALLSHIRT

this app is a must if you are a small business that have just started or wanting to grow. Targets the people who will be interested in the products you offer and increases traffic significantly. great app!

Refinnera

tried a few different apps which offered the same function apparently and nothing can even come close to the effectiveness of this app.

Friends of Tea

The app only sent emails to the type of people who would be interested in the products I offer. Naturally, I started to get more sales. Definitely recommending it.

Cine Tone Creative

The package this app offers is pretty bang for the buck. Great app!

VapeStuff NZ

Easily the best Audience Targeting app. I used a couple of ones before but never been satisfied with the results. Have a significant increase in customers since last week thanks to this app.

Shoe Fest

The most benefit I got is the quality emails through this app. I liked it so far!

Fiyah Azz Socks

Helping me a lot boosting the sales with the targeted emails. Wonderful features in it. Worth it.

agentsofvape

This app offers an amazing offer. For just a little money it sent emails to thousands of targeted customers. I highly recommend it!

Bramley and Walker

I just kickstarted a small local business and i wanted to Target only the audience of my area. this app is honestly a life saver

Previous 1 3