Lookalike Audience Builder

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

From $30/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Glamsy

This app does not do what it says. Shopify should ban it. You get random e-mail addresses from Mexico and Russia - for a German instagram profile

March 22, 2021

Hi Glamsy, we're so sorry you had a bad experience! We want to make it up to you.

We have followed up via email, lets take the conversation there.

Home Of Trends

This app has helped me grow my online marketing to more people to create awareness and conversions.Its an amazing tool to help online stores. They also deliver the emails quickly

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Almaifie

The app doesn't work. They really send you an email list but it will come without name, gender, and location of email owners. This is useless if you aim to use it for email marketing and Facebook advertising. So I uninstalled and delete the app on the second day of free trial period but I still got charged for no reason. Then, I contacted their customer support to request a refund. It's been a week and I still haven't heard anything back from them. I couldn't be more disappointed.

March 22, 2021

We're sorry you had a poor experience with our app!

The reason you were charged was because you deleted and re-installed on the same day, we are happy to work with you on this!

It seems we responded to you on March 17th with directions on how to request a refund, if you do not use the email associated with your Shopify, please respond with that here so we may contact you.

Lets work this out!

Seedles

The app does not work ... I personally believe it sells illegally obtained email addresses. Here's why ... They advertise, as if you are able to steal someone else's instagram followers, and build audiences based on those followers emails. This is blatantly false, and not accurate. I emailed their customer service, and asked "Where do you get these emails?" ... the response from "Lucy@lookalikeaudiencebuilder.com" was the following "We scrape our emails from public sources and vend them based on interests those emails have shown! For example we may see that an email is interested in women's clothing, so we may vend it to someone based on that information!"
So basically they scrape emails off the internet, then sell them if they "think" they are related to the instagram account you enter. Really? The email data I received was of poor quality, not related to my niche. Several of the emails were of this nature "info - at - mightygoodfood.net" ... which isn't a human, it's a helpdesk email for a business. Please don't waste your time.

March 19, 2021

We're so sorry for your poor experience!

We assure you the emails we vend are legal and good leads for your campaigns.

We've followed up via email, lets continue the conversation there.

Island Mermaid Tribe

I used during trial period to "try" and did not know that I needed to delete the app after the trial period to not be charged. So you'll basically pay to have this loaded even if you don't use it after the trial!

March 19, 2021

We're so sorry about this!

We're looking into solutions to issues like this, and we understand your frustration.

We've followed up by email, let's continue the conversation there.

Slice & Squeeze

This app has helped me grow my online marketing to way more people to create further awareness and conversions. Thank you so much for this amazing tool to help my e-commerce store.

Sashas Haus

New to this app, so far i like the idea, i use it for ads, so far no conversions but willing to keep trying. just having an email list is great

Origins Apparel

App has been great so far! Support was very quick to answer my request. I'll update my review with more details once I've tested the list!

February 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Our support team does their best to respond to everyone within 24 hours!

P5 Collective

This is a sick app... so useful in so many ways. and their support is fast! I'm so glad we found this app. saved a lot of time to build audience the old slow way!

February 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you love our app!

Bricknic Store

Great app, it worked absolutely fine, and we received fast customer support with very helpful answers to our questions.

February 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We'll let our support team know they're doing something right!