Lookalike Audience Builder

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

From $30/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

loveskin

Signed up for 14 day trial. However it didn't work out at first. So I emailed the team and they solved it within 24 hours. Definitely recommend to check out this app. They are excellent.

February 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We're sorry it didn't work at first, but glad that we could make it up to you with our customer service! If you have any other issues please don't hesitate to let us know, we want you to be successful!

DaeMarieDefense

I had a bit of a issue with this app, but after getting in contact with the app developers, they fixed, & accommodated what I needed them to. Try it out!

January 22, 2021

We’re sorry you had a poor experience with our app.

Your data has been processed and sent to you inside the app and via email!

Please check your inbox and/or app "Data" page for the desired information - and let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience.

Daughter Barcelona

Very powerful data provided by this app!! Customer service responds within 24h. Will def. recomment it to other friends, who have a e-commerce business.

EMJ Media

This is my secret weapon for digital advertising! It seems too good to be true but it isn't- its real and so helpful.

louisepretefood

I used Lookalike Audience builder, some glitches along the way but great customer support and a great app.

Pup n Shop

Great Customer Service, they helped me to better improve the quality of my store. They also followed up with me.

Luxe Festival Wear

Received 1000 emails within 5 days and they offered an extra 1000 for writing a review. I have not yet been able to verify the quality of the emails or running a campaign from them but will do so in future and update this review. The customer support has been good so far. Thank you

UnCrowned Co.

Hello, I used it but I got an error "Export failed. Please contact app creator." I send an email 4days ago but still haven't gotten a reply. The program seems to work but the customer service could be improved.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for getting in contact with us.

We have sent you an email from our support team and hope to have this confusion cleared-up ASAP!

AUPLIFT

THIS DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. RUN.I DID WHAT THEY SAID AND WAITED THE NUMBER OF DAYS BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. WASTE OF TIME.

January 8, 2021

Hi AUPLIFT Team!

We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We took a look at your account and it seems that you never entered any information to help us collect data for your store.

We have also sent you an email with more information, please take a look and get back to us.

Thank you!
-The Lookalike Audience Builder Team

Chaos Wine

The app doesn't work... its a scam. The email data I received was just random email address totally not at all related to the Instagram page input. Don't waste your time.