Lookalike Audience Builder

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

From $30/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Velora Beauty

Customer service was able to resolve my issue quickly! I contacted them and they replied with multiple solutions that I could pursue in order to use the app effectively.

Nob Hill Commerce

not helpful at all. customer service sucks. I sent out a lot of emails regarding adding more accounts. waste of money.
CORRECTION:
updating my review finally they able to fix my issue thanks guys.

paperxpencil© Creative Design Lab

Very useful app! Would recommend this app to a new company with a well-defined niche or market. The monthly fee is low however, the cost to get emails could be more affordable.

Shop Jenco - Canada's #1 Lighting Store Online! Pick,Pack,Ship!

I got an email from using this app - I am very please with the services. When i started this app I didn't know what to expect but later came to find out the mail is actually very powerful. Now that we have these we will go ahead and create lookalike audiences in order to capture the people we are truly looking for. Again thanks to the team for making a useful tool for the people starting a store from the ground up. Let me know how you guys feel about the tool as well

mothersonthemove

I received my first 1,000 emails promptly. I had a few minor questions and reached out to the support, and they answered them adequately and in a reasonable amount of time.

Mr Mar00n

I received my first 1,000 emails, that I enter one by one to check all. well some of them was repeated (about 100) contact them thru email to let them know the issue , get a response very quick and issue get fixed. good app, good customer service. highly recommend

Puppy Puffers

Super easy to use! All I had to do was find a product niche I liked and then we received 1000s of emails to use for my marketing team in just a few days. Nice.

UNPLUGGED

Great app for any store. Targeting the right audience is the toughest part of getting a store off the ground, and this app is the golden ticket to building recurring customers.

CompreFácil Outlet

I'm new to the platform and haven't found much content about the application on the internet, WOULD YOU HAVE ANY TUTORIAL HOW TO USE IT? PLEASE

Lua Rica

Excelente aplicativo. Alcance de fato é algo fora do comum. Parabéns a todos desenvolvedores melhor app para todos lojistas. Para aquisição da sua audiência certa!