Lookalike Audience Builder

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

From $30/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kuckian

Doesn't work, customer service doesn't respond. Waited 5 days or so and it's stuck in processing. Would listen to reviews.

Landing Point

This app came highly recommended from a very trusted source. I was very excited but so far it hasn't been a good experience at all. I chose the two accounts I wanted to get email lists from and one immediately came back as INVALID. So I deleted that one and chose another. Then it stayed on processing for about 3 days (even though it says it takes less then 24 hours), I kept looking at the hour countdown and finally when it got to zero it said FAILED DATA DUMP. Throughout all this time I've sent about 3 emails and have yet to get a response. I just deleted one of the accounts and chose another one which is processing again. I don't know if this one will make me wait another 3 days or not, but so far the app hasn't lived up to the expectations. Please contact me and let me know if it's me doing something wrong or what else can be done about this because I was really looking forward to this. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. ----- Update: I'm upgrading my initial review because the company did reach out to me and offer 3 email lists to make up for the app not working as advertised. I understand Q4 is a busy time of the year and perhaps this app was overwhelmed with requests, however, that delay cost me a large amount of potential sales. I really hope they get better because it's a great concept/service that can help a lot of people with their sales. I'll definitely be trying it again, although I'm going to wait a few months to make sure they fix any issues they may have on their end.

Roses Enchanted

I added this app and trial is almost over and I chose over 5 different instagram accounts to generate the emails list but still nothing with no results at all. I have contacted the developers 4 times and still no response or data?????

Ciao Ciao

Update: They contacted me back to solve the issue of taking too long in processing the emails and they sent me two files of the emails. I didn't try them yet but I think they are legit. I put 4 stars instead of 5 because of the long time they took to deliver the emails and just to be honest about my whole experience. I guess they have alot of requests and that is why it is taking a long time. Be patient a couple days and contact them if it takes more than 4 days.
I appreciate their help and efforts thu.

December 13, 2020

Thank you for this review and feedback!

We have sent you an email with a response and a status on the collection of your emails. Thank you for your patience and for giving our app a try.

PRODUTO DO DIA

Gostei demais desse aplicativo, não tenho duvidas que vou aumentar minhas vendas com esse aplicativo de criação de audiencia. Estou usando e tenho gostado do que estou tendo acesso. Obrigado

X-Nerds

Ótimo App. Conseguiu solucionar o meu problema. Tivemos um problema de cobrança mas já foi resolvido.

Dig In Fishing Store

(12-2-20) 15 Day trial. Started day 1. In 14 days ran 2 data sets. NO DATA from either data set. App Says "Failed Data Dump". Contacted customer support three times.NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. This application is junk (12-4-20) Received a response from customer support (After leaving a bad review.!!). They have made one account produce emails. Downloaded those emails with no problem. Deleted the account that still was not working. Substituted a new account to see if that app has been fixed. Stay tuned...

December 3, 2020

Thank you for this review.

Your account now has 2X the needed data and we have sent you an email from our customer support team!

Please let us know how else we can help. Thank you again.

Viral Dream

very helpful app. started getting results right away. emails were delivered very fast. started with a trial. and ended up buying more emails.

Adonit

First time try this app and it's quick to get a result, customer services very quick responses to question.

Mille.shop

I didn’t like it, it didn’t bring me the lookalike list and I spent almost two weeks waiting to lose sales, I’ll delete the app