Lookalike Audience Builder

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

From $30/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Shop Josie

I should have listened to the reviews. I thought that I would give it a shot since there are a few good reviews here, but all I got was a failed error message after waiting 72 hours for the emails to load. I have been trying to contact them for 3 days now to cancel my subscription before I get charged since you only have a 14 day trial before they start charging. I still have not heard back from them. I'm not sure why it is this difficult and frustrating just to get assistance with canceling a subscription. Please respond back, I need to cancel my subscription!

Ecom Era

Lookalike Audience Builder helps me target my ad spend in a way no other app has ever been able to. To be able to reach real customers in an efficient, affordable, and easy way is a complete game changer for e-commerce. GET THIS APP if you want to scale your store!

Marbré Cases

I didn't know something like this existed! It's amazing for building extremely powerful lookalike audiences without having to do any targeting yourself. Would recommend in a heartbeat. Huge time saver and mad efficient!

Velora Beauty

Customer service was able to resolve my issue quickly! I contacted them and they replied with multiple solutions that I could pursue in order to use the app effectively.

Nob Hill Commerce

not helpful at all. customer service sucks. I sent out a lot of emails regarding adding more accounts. waste of money.
CORRECTION:
updating my review finally they able to fix my issue thanks guys.

Andi Lynn's Pure & Custom Formulary

The app says I can add up to 3 but won't allow me to upload more than 2 Instagram sources even though I paid ahead for 5000 emails. Nobody responds to multiple contact inquiries. Do not recommend. *UPDATED* The response below is untrue they have not emailed a solution, they emailed a response only to the negative review

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback and review.

Please see our emails to you! We have worked hard to help you in every way possible and would like to hear what we could do better or still help you with.

If there is something we did not reply to, please tell us and we will do our best to help.

-The Lookalike Audience Builder Team

paperxpencil© Creative Design Lab

Very useful app! Would recommend this app to a new company with a well-defined niche or market. The monthly fee is low however, the cost to get emails could be more affordable.

Shop Jenco - Canada's #1 Lighting Store Online! Pick,Pack,Ship!

I got an email from using this app - I am very please with the services. When i started this app I didn't know what to expect but later came to find out the mail is actually very powerful. Now that we have these we will go ahead and create lookalike audiences in order to capture the people we are truly looking for. Again thanks to the team for making a useful tool for the people starting a store from the ground up. Let me know how you guys feel about the tool as well

mothersonthemove

I received my first 1,000 emails promptly. I had a few minor questions and reached out to the support, and they answered them adequately and in a reasonable amount of time.

Mr Mar00n

I received my first 1,000 emails, that I enter one by one to check all. well some of them was repeated (about 100) contact them thru email to let them know the issue , get a response very quick and issue get fixed. good app, good customer service. highly recommend