Lookalike Audience Builder

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

From $30/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Puppy Puffers

Super easy to use! All I had to do was find a product niche I liked and then we received 1000s of emails to use for my marketing team in just a few days. Nice.

Wonderful Lights

The app doesn't work at all. I've been seeing the error messages for days and kept on contacting them and got no response. After a week I gave up.

solowomen

When I first added the app, the accounts I selected failed to load any emails. Had to contact support to resolve, which they eventually did after over a week of waiting and contacting them again. Once emails loaded I checked a little over 1000 - turned out to be useless and a waste of my time. Now I'm requesting to cancel my subscription but have yet to receive a response from support. Have a few days left on my trial. Decided to leave this review to try to get their attention to my request to cancel since they aren't responding. Please cancel my subscription before I'm charged.

UNPLUGGED

Great app for any store. Targeting the right audience is the toughest part of getting a store off the ground, and this app is the golden ticket to building recurring customers.

BB-Cleaner®

List of 5000 mail that makes me a failure after 72 hours... Impossible to add another instagram account... the support which does not answer and the email which cannot be found. 30$ lost.

CompreFácil Outlet

I'm new to the platform and haven't found much content about the application on the internet, WOULD YOU HAVE ANY TUTORIAL HOW TO USE IT? PLEASE

Lua Rica

Excelente aplicativo. Alcance de fato é algo fora do comum. Parabéns a todos desenvolvedores melhor app para todos lojistas. Para aquisição da sua audiência certa!

SERRANO

Wonderful app. Great tool to build smart targeted audiences to advertise an online shop. Delivers consistent results and customer support is great! Thanks Dropship team!

The Palm Beach Baby

I added this app to build our audience. However, when I followed their directions exactly, I received a "failed" message. I have emailed support quite a few times but have not received a response which I found disappointing. I think the theory behind the app is a good one, but the support is definitely not there. I deleted the app then decided to give it another try. Of course, the trial period is not available. So far, I can not recommend this app at all.

July 8, 2020

We definitely dropped the ball here, Palm Beach Baby.

Thanks for getting us feedback here - we have since resolved your issue and made sure that the app is working 100% for your store.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Thredzii

Takes a few days at the start, but you will receive a steady flow of emails once the system begins processing. Had a few issues with the app at first, but the support team acted quick to resolve them.

Keep in mind that you will receive 50 emails with your initial trial, but afterwards you will have 1000 new emails to update your audiences with monthly. There is also the chance to purchase 1000 emails for $10 as long as there are enough addresses available for the specific instagram account. Their team mentioned that they are constantly working on new features which will hopefully include names and phone #'s if available on the accounts to allow for easier FB profile matching.

Happy with the app so far and the upcoming additions as well :)

February 1, 2020

We ALWAYS deliver 1000 emails to our customers each month, for only $5.

The first, included email dump takes 72 hours - this should have been indicated in the Data tab. We're sorry if it wasn't!

Our system works as follows:
50 emails as an example 24 hours after install.
1000 emails after 72 hours.
1000 emails every 30 days after initial install.
Option to purchase additional emails as they become available in our system.

We're sorry for any confusion our tool or messaging might have caused. Let us know how we can fix this issue for you!