Lookalike Audience Builder

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

From $29/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Palm Beach Baby

I added this app to build our audience. However, when I followed their directions exactly, I received a "failed" message. I have emailed support quite a few times but have not received a response which I found disappointing. I think the theory behind the app is a good one, but the support is definitely not there. I deleted the app then decided to give it another try. Of course, the trial period is not available. So far, I can not recommend this app at all.

July 8, 2020

We definitely dropped the ball here, Palm Beach Baby.

Thanks for getting us feedback here - we have since resolved your issue and made sure that the app is working 100% for your store.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Thredzii

Takes a few days at the start, but you will receive a steady flow of emails once the system begins processing. Had a few issues with the app at first, but the support team acted quick to resolve them.

Keep in mind that you will receive 50 emails with your initial trial, but afterwards you will have 1000 new emails to update your audiences with monthly. There is also the chance to purchase 1000 emails for $10 as long as there are enough addresses available for the specific instagram account. Their team mentioned that they are constantly working on new features which will hopefully include names and phone #'s if available on the accounts to allow for easier FB profile matching.

Happy with the app so far and the upcoming additions as well :)

February 1, 2020

We ALWAYS deliver 1000 emails to our customers each month, for only $5.

The first, included email dump takes 72 hours - this should have been indicated in the Data tab. We're sorry if it wasn't!

Our system works as follows:
50 emails as an example 24 hours after install.
1000 emails after 72 hours.
1000 emails every 30 days after initial install.
Option to purchase additional emails as they become available in our system.

We're sorry for any confusion our tool or messaging might have caused. Let us know how we can fix this issue for you!

Glamour Kurls

Time spent using app About 1 month

I struggled a bit in the beginning, but customer service helped clear up the confusion i was experiencing. works very well

Naab Design

This really helped me manage my audiences and find a lot of new prospects. Absolutely recommended especially for new stores.

RafaTheDreamer

Location Latvia

Perfect for niche stores. Definitely, recommend using this when launching first campaigns rather than cold targeting on Facebook.

Couple's Storez

Time spent using app About 2 months

The targeted e-mail lists made my Facebook ad campaigns 3 times more effective than when I tried running campaigns before. Will be using this for each new store I start - gotta drive those early sales! Also, a super easy app to use. No other app like this on the app store

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next