Lookalike Audience Builder

Lookalike Audience Builder

by DropShip Tools Team

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

AlansiHouse

I used this app to help me get the targeted visitors. Its one of the essential apps for my store and definitely worth it.

CompreFácil Outlet

I'm new to the platform and haven't found much content about the application on the internet, WOULD YOU HAVE ANY TUTORIAL HOW TO USE IT? PLEASE

Lua Rica

Excelente aplicativo. Alcance de fato é algo fora do comum. Parabéns a todos desenvolvedores melhor app para todos lojistas. Para aquisição da sua audiência certa!

SERRANO

Wonderful app. Great tool to build smart targeted audiences to advertise an online shop. Delivers consistent results and customer support is great! Thanks Dropship team!

WALLSHIRT

this app is a must if you are a small business that have just started or wanting to grow. Targets the people who will be interested in the products you offer and increases traffic significantly. great app!

Refinnera

tried a few different apps which offered the same function apparently and nothing can even come close to the effectiveness of this app.

Friends of Tea

The app only sent emails to the type of people who would be interested in the products I offer. Naturally, I started to get more sales. Definitely recommending it.

Cine Tone Creative

The package this app offers is pretty bang for the buck. Great app!

VapeStuff NZ

Easily the best Audience Targeting app. I used a couple of ones before but never been satisfied with the results. Have a significant increase in customers since last week thanks to this app.

Shoe Fest

The most benefit I got is the quality emails through this app. I liked it so far!

Previous 1 3