Lookalike Audience Builder

Lookalike Audience Builder | Reviews

by DropShip Tools Team

Targeted Customer Emails for More Effective Advertising

Afro Soca Love Supply

This is one of my favorite apps to use! Easy to use and maximize profits! Just add in people similar to you own and there you go.

Très She

This app allowed for easy access to lookalike audiences in a specific market, however, navigation was a bit tricky to begin with. Luckily, their customer service is very attentive and helped every step of the way (thanks Lucy!)

PARASOL COLLECTION

Thank you! Customer service has been very helpful to me whenever I've had issues, not sure why there are such bad reviews here.

Coasta Jewelry

5 stars even I have issues with that app. They are really serious about helping me and trying to do anything to solve the problem. Now, this is what I call a real company that will be in your back on bad days. I can totally recommend this to you guys because it's a really2 great app but just sometimes it kinda bugs out but they are always on your side to quickly fix it.

loja Casa de Coração

The app is very good, with billiards hours of advertising using the emails I got from the accounts I wanted, I received some requests, and the team support is very good, very professional, no words msm thank you!

Vivadaya

I used this app and it gave me a good list of emails which turned out profitable to me. Would definitely recommend this app

goodideias

What a wonderful app , it definitively increased my sales day by day, with quality and consistency, everyone should use this!

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so happy we can help!

Home Of Trends

This app has helped me grow my online marketing to more people to create awareness and conversions.Its an amazing tool to help online stores. They also deliver the emails quickly

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Slice & Squeeze

This app has helped me grow my online marketing to way more people to create further awareness and conversions. Thank you so much for this amazing tool to help my e-commerce store.

Origins Apparel

App has been great so far! Support was very quick to answer my request. I'll update my review with more details once I've tested the list!

February 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Our support team does their best to respond to everyone within 24 hours!

Previous 1 3 4