Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Elfsight

Social Icons - add Social Media Icons to Shopify website

Buygreenchem

Great app and I love their Icons customization. They were able to add 2 custom icons for our Apple Store and Google Play Apps with custom programming on our home page and make them bigger. Very responsive, 24 hours turn around. I recommend this app to everyone.

February 4, 2020

Thank you for choosing Elfsight and for your fantastic feedback! We hope you'll have a great user experience and enjoy the app!

Regards,
Elfsight

GuineaDad

I had some trouble manually implementing the social media widget HTML code into my website. When I reached out to support, their response time was incredible and efficient.

They asked for a screenshot for where I wanted my widgets to be placed and the next day it was done.

Highly Highly Highly recommend this App.

Skyway Athletic

The app works well. I like how they let you to easily change the color of the widgets.If you want something easy .

CoCo Hauteur

There are a lot of apps for social media icons. CoCo Hauteur has tried many of them, and to be frank... they are crap. Elfsight's app and customer service especially Helga is not crap. They're platinum! As the owner of CoCo I don't have the time to leave a lot of reviews but when a company like Elfsight is hassle free, very supportive, I take the time. 5 Stars! Very happy with the app and the quick customer service. If you don't believe me go to our site and check out the customized icons. They look great!

Kenas Boutique

im very pleased with Elfsight.

Vufedotov

Easy to use, very impressive results, quick and efficient support!