Social Media Tabs

Social Media Tabs

by Leadslide

Design a Social Media Tab for your Store

Golf Fitting Hub

Excellent App, few things though, it is not mobile friendly, the only way i made it look good was to make the size the smallest possible, also put this #color in the color pallet for transparent background for the tab #00ffffff view my site for example and also view my site on your mobile to see what i mean www.golffittinghub.com.au apart from that, thank you so much for your nice and easy to use FREE app :)

Lacavealaine8

Nice and clean, easy to use! Customisation are spot on

Nobri

Easy to use, simple and great design. Only one problem, sometimes (once or twice a week) it does not work, nor the app or the website. Otherwise OK!

Pays4itself

It does what it says. Simple. I'm happy with this so far.

Thelushpaige

Nice and Easy for the less advanced. Thank you very much

Jesusgiftstore

Worked perfect on my store. I really like how I can edit the color, size and position of the social media icons on my store. This is a very good App and will help my customers find my store's facebook page. I highly recommend this App if you need social media icons on your store...plus it's FREE.

Actionstation Co

Precisely what we were after! Works first time, and so easy to set up! www.actionstation.co

Mystiq World

Neat little app - only thing I would change for it to get the full 5 stars is for the social media bar to disappear in to the screen instead of staying static. The static bar does not allow you to view anything underneath or on side of the page.

Extendanolivebranch

This is exactly what I was looking for! Solid set of basic features. The app was extremely simple to set up - I was up and running in minutes.

Izaja Merchandise

Great App! Easy to install - No coding - Non-Tech-Savvy friendly!
Previous 1