Social Media Tabs

Social Media Tabs

by Leadslide

Design a Social Media Tab for your Store

Thelushpaige

Nice and Easy for the less advanced. Thank you very much

Jesusgiftstore

Worked perfect on my store. I really like how I can edit the color, size and position of the social media icons on my store. This is a very good App and will help my customers find my store's facebook page. I highly recommend this App if you need social media icons on your store...plus it's FREE.

Actionstation Co

Precisely what we were after! Works first time, and so easy to set up! www.actionstation.co

Mystiq World

Neat little app - only thing I would change for it to get the full 5 stars is for the social media bar to disappear in to the screen instead of staying static. The static bar does not allow you to view anything underneath or on side of the page.

Extendanolivebranch

This is exactly what I was looking for! Solid set of basic features. The app was extremely simple to set up - I was up and running in minutes.

Izaja Merchandise

Great App! Easy to install - No coding - Non-Tech-Savvy friendly!

Fantastic Deal Com

Easy to use. No installation codes required.
Please consider making more colorful icons

Rose Gold Clothing

Great App, works fine

Could be improved by allowing you to move the icons to the header or footer of webpage.

Konopljanet

It's alright, maybe you would add a feature of multiple colors and hovers to it. Now we have to add those styels by CSS.
Othwewise, it's a nice one

Dianasbridal

Straightforward and easy to use.