Social Media Writing

Social Media Writing

by HotShp

Unique Posts Written Daily by Expert Writers - FIRST POST FREE

Pinck Cloud

I use this app for everything from product meta description to social media post and I love it. There is a very fast turnaround time and I appreciate the way they take my requirements for the writing and over deliver on the finished product

Geek Grind Coffee

Simply outstanding service. As a business owner this is a massive help. Give it a try. You will agree!

Mindfulness Souls

I used this app to help me with my product descriptions. It is a great app. I am able to focus on other aspects of my business.

Witch from the West

I was looking for a ghost writer and they do the work very nicely and quickly. Very impresses with what they deliver.

Creedance and Co

I had trouble trying to think of new engaging descriptions for my products until I saw the hotshp app and thought I will give it a go. So happy I did, because now I just get hotshp to write up my product descriptions and I can focus on other important tasks.

Babeology

Great app! They we're really quick at getting back with a great social post, and one that didn't need any tweeking! Thanks!

Partytime Lingerie

Best app I've used to far. Increased my ROA and reduced my stress levels. This is the compliant review app you've been looking for- probably a long while.

Panache Moda

This is a great app, so easy to use and perfect for product descriptions and social media marketing for my shopify store!

Underoutfit

We love the ease of use of this app. Also, all content created by this team is written very well with marketing in mind. Really recommended.