Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

Pearhead

Great app, very easy to customize and the team is always super responsive when I have any issues, questions or suggestions! I've suggested some ways to make the app better and they have been taking them into account which really means a lot to me!

Arcticbuffalo

This app has always been great, but the recent changes and updates are absolutely fantastic! One day out of nowhere I had the ability to tag products in customer submitted photos and it automatically makes a nifty "Buy It" icon when you hover over the photo. I love this feature! Any time I've had a question the customer service has been extremely responsive and helpful and you don't find that kind of support with a lot of other applications out there. Great job, guys!!

The Good Beard

Max delivered great support and helped me resolve my issue immediately.

Great product, thanks guys.

Island Lava

Max was awesome!! I'm a technical dunce. eCommerce for dummies is higher education that I'm not qualified for Max basically clicked glorious customer photos onto my website in a very short time. .I don't have time to create site content. Fortunate for me that customers have all the content I need. Max put some sparkle into our site. Thank you very much!

Lava Lava LOVE it!!

Masontops

amazing app. UNBELIEVABLE support. it does exactly what it says it does, and if you want it to do something a little differently, just email Max. I am supremely impressed.

Invincible Tricking

The level on granular control and customisation is amazing, only topped by the fast and helpful customer support. Exactly what I was looking for and more, can't recommend this enough.

Arissia

Researched many sites, and tested out several different apps. This is definitely the best I believe! There are many companies provide this kind of app out there, but charge a lot. However, finally I am glad to find Socialphotos provides the same function, but at an affordable cost, especially for small businesses! Got the Advanced plan for my site.

The app is easy to install and manage, and occasionally for some reason, I still reached out to Max for tech support. My questions were always solved quickly.

Tabbysmithmercantile

I love this app. I love how easy it is for me to showcase my customer's images

I ran an instagram contest, and I was able to pull a particular hashtag and embed it into my blog post.

For any tech issues, they were usually resolved within 24 hours.

Prymaxe Vintage

Best support and one of the coolest apps in the world. Max is amazing and helped us through the entire set up process with ease. I highly recommend this app!

Barn And Willow

Update: Worked with Max @Socialphotosapp to resolve the issue. bumping the rating to 5/5 now.
-------

Great app to bring your Instagram photos to you store. However, there seems to be a significant delay in some of the Instagram photos showing up on our site. I wish it refreshed the feed faster.