Socialphotos ‑ UGC & Instagram

UGC - Display Customer Photos & Videos as Shoppable Gallery

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Customer Photos + Videos as Social Proof

ICOONA

Location Kuwait

Simple and efficient. Focused on Instagram and direct user web uploads. Excellent reactive customer service. The App did not impact our page load and works well also on mobile. A real positive addition to our site experience.

August 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and the feedback. It was my pleasure to work with you.

Loco Lindo

Time spent using app About 20 hours

App works great! Just what we were looking for. And when we needed some minor assitance with install they were incredibly helpful and quick to respond.

July 15, 2022

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to help you.

Kigurumi.com

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Works well, I use it regularly. They even added a feature at my request. They seem nice. Been using it for years actually

May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for using Socialphotos since 2015! We appreciate your support and it's been such a pleasure. Please feel free to reach out for any further feedback as we continue to improve the product.

Remarkable Outdoor Living

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 21 hours

great support with fast response. can't ask for more. Riley was efficient and helped to troubleshoot any issues

May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words. Please free to reach out for any help.

EVA Metal Art

Location Israel

Amazing system and customer service that was attentive to me and guided me to use the system. Thanks!

March 9, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind words. Happy to help!

Het Muizenhuis

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shopify is good tool to use and it helps us very well. Also it is easy to get help when needed thanks to the staff

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much. Glad that you find Socialphotos valuable. It has been my pleasure to work with you. Please reach out anytime again.

Angel Curves

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Easy to use, works perfectly and customer support went above and beyond to make some customizations for us.

December 9, 2021

Thank you! It was a pleasure to help you!

The Mouse Mansion

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

The workers at Shopify are ready to help you with any issue or lack of understanding which is really significant. I recommend this platform

December 2, 2021

Thank you. It has been my pleasure to work with you. -Riley

Kacey Musgraves

This app makes it easy for potential customers to see others wearing or using the product and invites them to interact on instagram to be featured! The support staff is super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this app if you want to take your store to the next level.

August 16, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. It has been my pleasure to help you.

DETAILS2ENJOY

This app has been great so far! Two times now we have reached out to support and they have been prompt and very helpful! (Some of the better support I have experienced).
This is a great way to collect customer photos.
I would only change two things: customization of the submission pop-up to have custom fields and customization of the pop of photos (especially to include both the caption and tagged products).
But even without these, I have been able to get great use out of this app - especially for the price!

April 29, 2021

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you also for the feedback. We take it very seriously and always look into improving our product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12