Create Social Proof From UGC

Show Customer Photos from Instagram + Photo Uploads

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Customer Photos as Social Proof

Helena Fogarty

The app works great, and is easy to use.
Support is available.

Nimble 3

We get a lot of UGC so this app is great for us! Worth a try if you have a lot of social content. Would be great if the app automatically tagged events in our GA so we can see the increase in conversion rates for those who click Socialphotos images.

See ours at: http://nimbleactivewear.com/pages/instashop

Cotton Dish

I am really pleased with the customer service and the app on my store. I totally recommend trying it out!!

Bisjoux Rose

This app is really easy to use and the customer service is very helpful and responsive!

Rivalrysportsmarketing

Easy to set up and responsive customer service. If you can handle shopify you should be able to implement it into your shop. I am very pleased so far. Check out how I integrated it at RivalryAthletics.com.

Zennbrae

very happy with this app, recommend it!

Hello Hazel Co

I've been really pleased with this app. So much so that I upgraded to the middle level plan.

J B Custom Leather

We wanted an Instagram app that allowed unlimited feeds and that is precisely what we got! The other apps charge an arm and a leg to have multiple feeds. We have a different feed for every product. Max was great during the set up process and went above and beyond by making little tweaks for us. Could't ask for more

Hikeinperu

I have chosen Socialphotos as my social media awareness partner for my travel shop. I have found everything helpful from the design services to the chat help.
So far the greatest user generating content managment service! Many variations, options, and a relatively cheap cost. The future looks bright for Socialphotos, Let's hope to see a rapid growth of this product.

Professional T Shirt Printing

What an amazing little app. I absolutely love and it trumps any other instagram widget i have seen previously.

It really transforms my website and allows me to really show our business personality and character as well as the products we produce.

www.flippinsweet.co.uk