Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

Island Lava

Max was awesome!! I'm a technical dunce. eCommerce for dummies is higher education that I'm not qualified for Max basically clicked glorious customer photos onto my website in a very short time. .I don't have time to create site content. Fortunate for me that customers have all the content I need. Max put some sparkle into our site. Thank you very much!

Lava Lava LOVE it!!

Masontops

amazing app. UNBELIEVABLE support. it does exactly what it says it does, and if you want it to do something a little differently, just email Max. I am supremely impressed.

Invincible Tricking

The level on granular control and customisation is amazing, only topped by the fast and helpful customer support. Exactly what I was looking for and more, can't recommend this enough.

Arissia

Researched many sites, and tested out several different apps. This is definitely the best I believe! There are many companies provide this kind of app out there, but charge a lot. However, finally I am glad to find Socialphotos provides the same function, but at an affordable cost, especially for small businesses! Got the Advanced plan for my site.

The app is easy to install and manage, and occasionally for some reason, I still reached out to Max for tech support. My questions were always solved quickly.

Tabbysmithmercantile

I love this app. I love how easy it is for me to showcase my customer's images

I ran an instagram contest, and I was able to pull a particular hashtag and embed it into my blog post.

For any tech issues, they were usually resolved within 24 hours.

Prymaxe Vintage

Best support and one of the coolest apps in the world. Max is amazing and helped us through the entire set up process with ease. I highly recommend this app!

Barn And Willow

Update: Worked with Max @Socialphotosapp to resolve the issue. bumping the rating to 5/5 now.
-------

Great app to bring your Instagram photos to you store. However, there seems to be a significant delay in some of the Instagram photos showing up on our site. I wish it refreshed the feed faster.

Grippedfitnessaudio

Fantastic and even better support.
You cant beat "social currency" and this takes it too the bank

Iamnotbasic

We are happy with this app. Easy to install and very professional looking.

Chelseacharles Com

A very cool and easy to use feed to display our Instagram. Also, a really responsive tech team to help with questions. I heard back within a couple of hours. Highly recommend.