Create Social Proof From UGC

Show Customer Photos from Instagram + Photo Uploads

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Customer Photos as Social Proof

Stay a minute

I can't get this app working, I can't make a hashtag, don't know why? I have tried everything and I don't work

Wren + Glory

Just got my 30 day free trial - App has been super glitchy, not allowing customers to submit via website, does not allow for pics where we are tagged to be pulled into the hashtag. Reached out 4+ times and have not heard back. Will be deleting if things do not get better before my trial is over, and finding a better app for my needs.

Factorygrl

Update: I have reached out to Socialphotos about a concern that there is no option to resynchronize my newly added product into the dashboard. After over a week I haven't received a reply or update on the problem.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

We're loving Socialphotos! The integration and dashboard is extremely easy and user friendly and the website seems to be improving more and more every day. We're only mid-way into our trial session but we are definitely planning on using the app for a very long time to come! Keep up the great work!!!