Socialphotos UGC Social Proof

Socialphotos UGC Social Proof

$39/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Socialphotos
4.8
August 2, 2019

What the app description should say is that this feature is limited to showing only the last 30 #hashtags you select. As a designer brand, we #hashtag our own photos when we post, so our own images get mixed with customer images - the majority being our own. That being said, if only the last 30 show up, hundreds of customer images previously posted do not appear for us to tag with our products. So, unless those customers randomly decide to submit their photos directly, we lost out on being able to share those older images via this app.

Pretty simple and easy to use. Would be nice if the email notification worked. We have not received any emails to notify us if someone submitted a photo via the site or if a new image appeared on our #hashtag.

Cristy Cali
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 10, 2019

Great app overall, and good support team. I definitely recommend it for shop owners who have product with strong visual appeal (like home decor).

KULTURË
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 4, 2022

Update: we kept the app and I'm glad we did. They've made improvements to some features and their customer service is amazing. Respond really quickly and are very helpful. I think the only reason it's not a 5 star is just how it can be a little clunky in the backend when tagging multiple products and going back and forth between an individual post and the main page of posts, but other than that I recommend it.

Thirty Seconds To Mars Store
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited January 30, 2018

Changed my review as I got my problem solved and the customer service was very friendly.

Vai Ko
Finland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 20, 2017

I was really pleased with the results using this app. www.geometico.co.uk

Geometrico