Socialphotos

Socialphotos

by TinySpaceHouse, LLC.

Capitalize on the power of visuals and social media marketing

Cristy Cali

What the app description should say is that this feature is limited to showing only the last 30 #hashtags you select. As a designer brand, we #hashtag our own photos when we post, so our own images get mixed with customer images - the majority being our own. That being said, if only the last 30 show up, hundreds of customer images previously posted do not appear for us to tag with our products. So, unless those customers randomly decide to submit their photos directly, we lost out on being able to share those older images via this app.

Pretty simple and easy to use. Would be nice if the email notification worked. We have not received any emails to notify us if someone submitted a photo via the site or if a new image appeared on our #hashtag.

KULTURË

Great app overall, and good support team. I definitely recommend it for shop owners who have product with strong visual appeal (like home decor).

Vai Ko

Changed my review as I got my problem solved and the customer service was very friendly.

Geometrico

I was really pleased with the results using this app. www.geometico.co.uk

Citykey

Great app, easy install and super intuitive UX for tagging/curation - highly recommend. Only thing keeping this from a 5 is load speeds but I understand that there will always be some limitations there. Also great service.

Bohoblu

Super pumped. These guys tagged in and helped us achieve the look we wanted for our socialphotos page on BohoBlu.com. Thanks so much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling super let down by the support team that everyone says is so good. I installed this app on 5/15/2016. Unfortunately, I think the app is super cool but here's the disappointing part:

5/17 - emailed a question to support
5/20 - forwarded my question from 5/17
5/23 - finally received an "answer" that made me feel like they didn't even read my question or look at the attachment I sent.

So, hopefully I will get some help soon. If I do, I will update my review.

Ghost Stars

Great app and wonderful customer service!

Lettered Lined

I love using this app. It took me an hour to get the hang of it, but once I did it very easy to use. I have had a couple images that were hashtagged but don't appear in my feed. I also wasn't able to easily access posts that were older, which during my initial set-up is something I wanted to do to be able to pull all the best images posted in the last year. It would be nice to have a date feature available so you can pull up an image posted 32 weeks ago.

Charm Gumption

love this app - great customer service too! a bit more design customization (without html) would be even better, but I am very pleased so far.