Create Social Proof From UGC

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.
Customer Photos as Social Proof

Het Muizenhuis

Shopify is good tool to use and it helps us very well. Also it is easy to get help when needed thanks to the staff

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much. Glad that you find Socialphotos valuable. It has been my pleasure to work with you. Please reach out anytime again.

Angel Curves

Easy to use, works perfectly and customer support went above and beyond to make some customizations for us.

December 9, 2021

Thank you! It was a pleasure to help you!

The Mouse Mansion

The workers at Shopify are ready to help you with any issue or lack of understanding which is really significant. I recommend this platform

December 2, 2021

Thank you. It has been my pleasure to work with you. -Riley

Kacey Musgraves

This app makes it easy for potential customers to see others wearing or using the product and invites them to interact on instagram to be featured! The support staff is super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this app if you want to take your store to the next level.

August 16, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. It has been my pleasure to help you.

DETAILS2ENJOY

This app has been great so far! Two times now we have reached out to support and they have been prompt and very helpful! (Some of the better support I have experienced).
This is a great way to collect customer photos.
I would only change two things: customization of the submission pop-up to have custom fields and customization of the pop of photos (especially to include both the caption and tagged products).
But even without these, I have been able to get great use out of this app - especially for the price!

April 29, 2021

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you also for the feedback. We take it very seriously and always look into improving our product.

Wondery

We recently started using this app and so far it is exactly what we were looking for! Very easy user interface and quick, helpful customer service makes this app easy to use. We love the instagram integration and being able to sort through our tagged photos!

April 7, 2021

Thank you so much. It has been a pleasure working with you. Also, thank you for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve out product.

Diamond Furniture

We only start using this app recently, but it looks really helpful so far.
Good customer support, they answer very quickly and with full information.

April 6, 2021

Thank you and it was a pleasure to help you. Please feel free to reach out for anything.

Chewie Cat

Very useful app for me to display Instagram ugc. Had a query and team were very quick to respond with great support. Thank you

March 16, 2021

You are very welcome and happy to help! Please reach out if I can further help in any way.

Little Sleepies

This app is simple and easy to use! We are able to tag all the photos from our Instagram feed and have them pushed to our PDP's and homepage. When there is an issue they are quick and helpful to resolve! I would definitely recommend this app.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to help you! - Riley

Caffeine and Kilos Inc

Great support - responsive to email and quick to help with custom placement! Easy to use- highly recommend

December 17, 2020

Thank you and very happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12