Socialphotos

Socialphotos

by TinySpaceHouse, LLC.

Capitalize on the power of visuals and social media marketing

Live it Up Outfitters LLC

The app is very simple to setup and use. Great way to generate more interest in products and website. Max from support team has been more than helpful and knowledgeable. Very professional. Great app overall. Would highly recommend.

Concrete Minerals

We switched to this amazing app after using a competitor's that was running us about 6x the cost of SocialPhotos. Not only does SocialPhotos perform equally as well, but the backend is laid out really well and the customer service we've experienced while integrating this is just above and beyond. We love you guys, thanks!

Wokaholic

Superb app to show off our products with user-generated content. Works like magic! Highly suggested.

Patik Shirts

I love this app! I love Socialphotos! It's so easy to use. I have not had any issues. Updates are always a good thing and don't cause issues with anything else.

Citizens Mark

Great app, great service! Super helpful.

Helena Fogarty

The app works great, and is easy to use.
Support is available.

Nimble 3

We get a lot of UGC so this app is great for us! Worth a try if you have a lot of social content. Would be great if the app automatically tagged events in our GA so we can see the increase in conversion rates for those who click Socialphotos images.

See ours at: http://nimbleactivewear.com/pages/instashop

Cotton Dish

I am really pleased with the customer service and the app on my store. I totally recommend trying it out!!

Bisjoux Rose

This app is really easy to use and the customer service is very helpful and responsive!

Rivalrysportsmarketing

Easy to set up and responsive customer service. If you can handle shopify you should be able to implement it into your shop. I am very pleased so far. Check out how I integrated it at RivalryAthletics.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11