Socialphotos UGC Social Proof

Socialphotos UGC Social Proof

$39/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Socialphotos
4.8
December 7, 2022

Riley Owen was fantastic and helped us with any changes we wanted when using Socialphotos. Would highly recommend.

La Residence Interiors
Socialphotos replied December 7, 2022

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you.

October 18, 2022

When I first downloaded this plugin, there were a lot of operations that I didn't understand, but the customer service of socialphotos responded enthusiastically to my questions and helped me a lot.

Purple Leaf Garden
Time spent using app: 1 day
Socialphotos replied October 18, 2022

Thank you very much. It was my pleasure to help you. I'm glad we can find a working solution for you.

September 6, 2022

Riley was extremely helpful in assisting in making some customizations to my store. I tried a hand at it and realized i'm no developer. But Riley was able to jump in and tackle the issue in record time. A small issue was resolved right away by Riley. Thank you for the amazing service :)

Wazoodle Fabrics
Time spent using app: 11 months
Socialphotos replied September 6, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help you.

August 24, 2022

Simple and works well. Does exactly what I needed - Sharing tagged / mentioned instagram posts on my website. Customer service is very responsive and helpful.

Teawala
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 16 days
Socialphotos replied August 24, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

August 10, 2022

Simple and efficient. Focused on Instagram and direct user web uploads. Excellent reactive customer service. The App did not impact our page load and works well also on mobile. A real positive addition to our site experience.

ICOONA
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 6 days
Socialphotos replied August 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and the feedback. It was my pleasure to work with you.