Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

Little Sleepies

This app is simple and easy to use! We are able to tag all the photos from our Instagram feed and have them pushed to our PDP's and homepage. When there is an issue they are quick and helpful to resolve! I would definitely recommend this app.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to help you! - Riley

Caffeine and Kilos Inc

Great support - responsive to email and quick to help with custom placement! Easy to use- highly recommend

December 17, 2020

Thank you and very happy to help!

Salty Sadie

Love this app! Easy to use and creates great social proof for our products. Would highly recommend to increase your store conversion rate.

December 2, 2020

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you to help grow your business. Please reach out if I can help further.

Jim and Tonic Distillery

really good app and easy to install. photos look good on my product pages and help with conversions. support is exceptional if you need any help or assistance. thanks team.

December 2, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure to help. Please reach out if I can help in any way.

Live it Up Outfitters LLC

The app is very simple to setup and use. Great way to generate more interest in products and website. Max from support team has been more than helpful and knowledgeable. Very professional. Great app overall. Would highly recommend.

Concrete Minerals

We switched to this amazing app after using a competitor's that was running us about 6x the cost of SocialPhotos. Not only does SocialPhotos perform equally as well, but the backend is laid out really well and the customer service we've experienced while integrating this is just above and beyond. We love you guys, thanks!

Wokaholic

Superb app to show off our products with user-generated content. Works like magic! Highly suggested.

Patik Shirts

I love this app! I love Socialphotos! It's so easy to use. I have not had any issues. Updates are always a good thing and don't cause issues with anything else.

Citizens Mark

Great app, great service! Super helpful.

Helena Fogarty

The app works great, and is easy to use.
Support is available.