Curate Customer Photos
Curate customer photos easily (tagged, hashtags, etc.) and display it on your front page, product pages, and blogs.
Create shoppable galleries for your customers to shop the look.
Remind customers to submit photos directly on site or curate photos from Instagram. Moderate with ease and take full control of the photos.
About Instagram Social Proof Gallery
Instagram & Social Proof Gallery
Socialphotos is a platform to curate photos from Instagram and your website to display Social Proof and build your brand. Turn photos into galleries of your customers’ best photos to display on your storefront, product page, and blogs.
We use the latest Instagram Graph API version 7 that was released on May 2020.
Curate Customer Photos
- Get daily notification of tagged photos and new hashtags so you can easily curate customer photos.
- Customers can also upload photos directly on your site via the photo gallery widget.
- Engage your passionate customers. Remind your customers to share themselves using your products on Instagram.
- Group customer photos into pages or product galleries; organizing them for each product, line, and collection.
- Moderate photos with ease. Approve customer photos and select your customer's best photos that enhances your brand.
Showcase Customer Photos
- Build trust and enhance your brand by showcasing you and your customer's best photos.
- Customizable galleries. Customize the page and product galleries to match the look and feel of your brand.
- Shop directly from the photo galleries. Link photos directly to your product and generate more sales.
Analytics and Insights
- Gain understanding on your best photos. Track your impressions, engagements, and how they impact your bottom line.
Loved by Customers Since 2014
- We have served thousands of satisfied customers since 2014 and plan to continue for a long time.
How it works
- Install Socialphotos onto your site (copy and paste one line of code).
- Ask your customers to tag you on Instagram and you get will notified.
- Curate these photos into your frontpage, product, or page galleries.
- You can also track hashtags that identifies your brand or product and curate them into a gallery
- For customers without Instagram, you can ask them to upload their photos directly to your site.
Try Socialphotos free for 30 days
Pricing 30-day free trial
Curate customer photos into galleries
Track one Instagram username and one hashtag
Everything in Basic
Track one Instagram username and multiple hashtags
Galleries for product page
Everything in Advance
Instagram notifications (tags, comments, mentions)*
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Live it Up Outfitters LLC
The app is very simple to setup and use. Great way to generate more interest in products and website. Max from support team has been more than helpful and knowledgeable. Very professional. Great app overall. Would highly recommend.
What the app description should say is that this feature is limited to showing only the last 30 #hashtags you select. As a designer brand, we #hashtag our own photos when we post, so our own images get mixed with customer images - the majority being our own. That being said, if only the last 30 show up, hundreds of customer images previously posted do not appear for us to tag with our products. So, unless those customers randomly decide to submit their photos directly, we lost out on being able to share those older images via this app.
Pretty simple and easy to use. Would be nice if the email notification worked. We have not received any emails to notify us if someone submitted a photo via the site or if a new image appeared on our #hashtag.
Great app overall, and good support team. I definitely recommend it for shop owners who have product with strong visual appeal (like home decor).