Collect your customers’ photos
Compile your customers’ product photos from social networks using a website widget or hashtags.
Publish curated photos
Showcase the best customer photos of your products to build trust among website visitors.
Keep track of your social media marketing with our multifaceted analytics.
Capitalize on the power of visuals and social media marketing.
Showcase social proof and encouraging your customers to get famous on the site.
Socialphotos helps you win customer confidence in your products and increase sales and conversion rate
- Collect your customers’ photos. Compile your customers’ product photos in real time from popular social networks using a website widget or hashtags. You can create an album of your customers’ best photos to display on your site.
- Send reminder after purchase. Use Socialphotos to remind customers about user-generated content. Promote specific items by encouraging customers to take photos and submit via widget.
- Organize collected photos. Put your customers’ photos to good use! Approve customer photos before they are published online, tag photos to appear with products in your store, and create product-related galleries.
- Publish curated photos. Socialphotos helps you bring more credibility to first time buyers. Showcase the best customer photos of your products to build trust among website visitors.
- Measure Insights. Keep track of your social media marketing with our multifaceted analytics. Our analytical tools follow everything from impressions to ROI to help you plan your strategies effectively.
Content Pre-Moderation. Pre-approve posts by fans before they publish on your website. Keep your content strong, free of low quality photos, duplicates and promo materials and spam.
Community Page. Gather all brand-relevant Instagram content in one centralized gallery. Showcase user-generated photos from Instagram on your website.
Shoppable Customer Photos. Turn every photo into shoppable. Customer photos link directly to your product pages, making it easy for people to make a purchases and explore your shop.
Remove Socialphotos branding. Premium plan have the option of removing Socialphotos branding from their search engine.
Display customers' photos in many ways
- Galleries. Place gallery anywhere on your website and showcase user generated content from Instagram
- Product galleries. Product gallery lives in your storefront product page showcasing all user generated content related to that product.
How does it works
- Store owner creates a widget and place into Shopify website.
- In the store's website, customers learn about tagging and use Instagram to tag product photo.
- Store owner monitors submission's activity and approves submitted photos. Customize the look of your widget. Widget comes with its own settings so you can quickly and easily create a customized design.
Start a new Socialphotos account today. Every account gets 30 days of unlimited use for free. No credit card required.
Pricing 30-day free trial
Reminders after purchase
Track one hashtag and username
Create one gallery
Basic plan features
Shoppable Customer Photos
Track multiple hashtags and username
Multiple galleries and product related galleries
Advanced plan features
Remove Socialphotos branding
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 112 reviews
Most recent reviews
Thirty Seconds To Mars Store
We've been using this app for a few months (and see that we're even now the example photos being used) and although there have been glitches, overall it's been fine. Recently though, the customer service has fallen off and the app seems broken altogether today. Hoping there's a resolution asap or we'll be moving on.
Wren + Glory
Just got my 30 day free trial - App has been super glitchy, not allowing customers to submit via website, does not allow for pics where we are tagged to be pulled into the hashtag. Reached out 4+ times and have not heard back. Will be deleting if things do not get better before my trial is over, and finding a better app for my needs.
I love this app! I love Socialphotos! It's so easy to use. I have not had any issues. Updates are always a good thing and don't cause issues with anything else.