Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Yuri Vape Lounge

i like this app so much thank you very much . Its a great help to my business. Easy to post via social media. Technically its not hard to install.

November 23, 2020

Dear Yuri Vape Lounge,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

Have a nice day.

Warmest Regards,
Annie

Bars and Loops

App works perfectly, automates my social media, and customer service is great! I can set my automatic social media posts and forget about, it is taken care of.

November 13, 2020

Hello Bars and Loops store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialpublish. Im so glad to receive your feedback and to know that you are satisfied with our app.

Thank you for choosing Socialpublish. If you meet any issue while using our app, do not be hesitate to contact me. I will try my best to support you

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

thebetastore24

the app is great! and Talia very patient with me. I found a bug when using autopilot it doesn't recognize new added products. but they help me and resolve this bug. Still on a early stage so you still need to look out for issues
for now I will give 4 stars

Trivoshop

Great and smart app. I see that they are still building out to further enhance features. So far everything is looking great.

Old McDonald Goods

I love this app but today it is not working. I am a paying customer and tried to contact support but it says that something went wrong. I also tried to delete it and reinstall it but it wont even reinstall!

SPAZA.ae

Really Useful and easy app. Builds your social media presence by showcasing all products.

Would love to give 5 stars if multiple products are posted as carousel instead of 1 at a time.

One drawback - It picks up out of stock items also for posting. Hope this will be rectified soon.

Guia Ceneval Resuelta 2020 Acredita al 100%

No Funciona, llevo meses usándola y hoy dejo de funcionar, espero que no sea algo serio ya que todo mi marketing se vasa en ella

July 6, 2020

Hello Guia Ceneval Resuelta 2020 Acredita al 100% owner,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our app. This mistake was on our end, and it is not a mistake that we take lightly.

According to our technical team, the error was due to the server being overloaded. As a result of this issue, we upgraded the whole server to fix the error completely. You can now log in and use all features normally.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, because it will help us improve our user experience. We highly appreciate your feedback. If you have any further concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Warmest regards,
Vivian

Brands by Sag

I have been using this app for a couple of month and now its just not working. I tried reconnect but i doesn't even show me the dashboard.

July 6, 2020

Hello Brands by Sag owner,

Warmest regards,
Vivian

Grandma's Gift Shop

Happy I tried it, great app to help with regular posting in Facebook & Twitter............ thank you

Juice Cartel

Thank you so much SocialHead for making a quality and free app for auto posting! Everything in this app works flawlessly All Pros and no Cons - Keep up the fantastic work!f

Previous 1 3