Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by SocialHead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Guia Ceneval Resuelta 2020 Acredita al 100%

No Funciona, llevo meses usándola y hoy dejo de funcionar, espero que no sea algo serio ya que todo mi marketing se vasa en ella

Brands by Sag

I have been using this app for a couple of month and now its just not working. I tried reconnect but i doesn't even show me the dashboard.

Design Latam

I love the app, but since yesterday. The app haven't been working and I cant connect. Please help...!

awiew mine

One of the best app on shopify for auto facebook posting for beginner stores. Nice & Easy Integration.Very easy to use.

Cakedesign market

Just installed the App and Vivian was very prompt support and communication.I linked my Facebook page and set to automatically post articles. Thank

Stylenice TID

I used this app to help me publish on Facebook. its a big relief, cause now the free app does it by it self , its amazing now i can focus on my sales

RT Electronxs

One of the best app on shopify for auto facebook & Twitter posting for beginner stores. very helpful to increase traffic to your store. Nice & Easy Integration.

Designstoff ST

It was easy to integrate with FB & Twitter, Hopefully, it will drive more traffic to my store. Also customer service support very quickly .

Southern Revival Boutiques

One of the must have applications in your store .This app is really great and free ! It has helped my create alot of conversions and made my brand bigger

GtoR Products, LLCC

It was always time consuming for me to post from my website to my FB & Twitter page. This tool just make it easier for me. So convenient! I recommend you try it too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24