Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Josephine Mez

I love this app. Saves me time posting pics of my items. Highly recommend it! Support was great in helping me at my own wording to.

Lulu Eudman

Im a new shopify store owner/creator and I wanted to get more traffic to my store. Using this app, I went from 10 views average a day to almost 40 in just a few hours!! I highly recommend getting this app, easily automatically posts products on social media .

Tod Hermistons

First Great team, always ready to help. I Loved the app because it saved me a lot of time preparing my facebook & Twitter posts.

Delmer Shanahane

Great Customer support team!!!
Always ready to help, and very fast response time!!!

The Africans Eye

This app and team support not describe in words .Excellent app for auto posting on social media increase followers or views within days.

Dasaka Bousiue

Very useful app, user-friendly and easy to use. It saves tons of time.
Definitely recommend.

Ella Harding Swimwears

Amazing support! Hands down this app has the best customer service. I have had several issues and Vivian has always been very quick to respond and was able to fix the issues that I had. This app is a must have!

Kollectionkes

L'application est très bien, je la recommande sans aucun problème !

Zoya Zoyae

Great and super simple app that saves years of my time. Hope I will never have to post products manually again!

Theloversaying

MUY FÁCIL DE USAR!! ME ENCANTO!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34