Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Lotus Prayer

Overall, the app works smoothly and I like the interface. Autopilot is really helpful since I can create contents and post them to all my pages really fast.
I can see that this app has much more room for improvements. First thing they should add is a link shortener, then more platforms like Instagram, Pinterest. I would prefer a calendar too, to see how all of my posts arranged in like a month.
I will keep using the app for the current moment, and wait for the next release to see if they improve anything.

A to Z Gadgets UK

Review update: The support replied to my initial review, and hopefully they will implement the suggested points.
__________________________________
Initial review: I tested the app so this is what I think:

1. I can't add a photo gallery or choose any consecutive images e.g. 2nd, 5th as I have multiple in the listing that I want to publish.

2. Limited to two social accounts only FB and Twitter. There are plenty of others that should be on the list, at least 5 to 10 most popular.

3. There is no URL shortener available e.g. bitly.com, so I can't link to my shortener account to either uses generic Bitly or custom domain shortener links, because original link display looks impractical as it is too lengthy. If you do happen to hook-up Bitly, then make sure you have the feature to customise shortened URL within the same App interface, not to jump between windows for a custom URL and then get back and re-paste manually again.

4. I guess, no engagement metric, nothing. No CTR, efficiency measures, reach views.

Hope you to improve it, thank you.

January 13, 2020

Hi there,

Here is David from SocialHead Customer Support team, and I do really appreciate your feedback to our app.
1. Selecting the different image in the list of product images is in our product roadmap and it will be available in the next versions. Stay tuned, please.
2. You can connect many social accounts to Social Publish. For example: 5 Twitter profiles, 3 Facebook pages would count as 8 social accounts in total.
3. Sounds interesting! We've noted it in our roadmap and hope it will be available soon.
4. We're updating this feature and will release in the next versions, estimated on Feb 1, 2020.

If you have any ideas about the app, please let us know. By the way, we hope you change your mind to re-review the app at higher rating. We're greatly encouraged by your positive 5* stars. Thank you very much.

Best,

GoShoppers.ca

The app needs some more features to ease the products selection . Generally this app is great and better than many apps here in this store

1 3 Next