Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Mastery Gadget Mory

i used this app to help me imporving my business and i'm totally satisfied , you need this app ! juste try it

Rynn Luggagepick For Air Canada

Excellent customer service and the app itself is pretty dope i recommend this to anybody just starting out

Arrival of the Birds

Je viens de l'installer et j'ai déjà ma première campagne Twitter et Facebook en ligne
Ce fut un démarrage rapide et j'ai depuis lors reçu un excellent soutien.
J'adore, je recommande ça!

Ewedihalehu

Very easy to use and i love it! I dont have to worry about a thing. Just set it up and let it go. I have customers shop all the time just from this app.

Microsoft Developer

このアプリにより、FacebookやTwitterを介してより多くの人に個人的にリーチできます。 また、カスタマーサービスは素晴らしいです。

Don't lecture me. Just success.

I used this app and I love it. Totally amazing app with a free plan for Facebook. It's a real-time saver.

Moggitaz

Muy bien facil de usar, recomendado 100%.facil integracion con facebook y twiter

KascadesZ

I found this app very useful, would recommend to anyone who wants to take away the hassle of posting consistently.

Arete Leotard

This app will make everything much easier for you. I love how easy it was to use and implement in my Facebook & TTwitter site.

Curls & Kinks Candles Co.

Very nice indeed, thanks, I just installed it and I hope your app will bring me more customers and more sales.