Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Crafts -Ease

I used this app on my shopify store. This is a great way to attract new customers and turn visits into sales.

Nesha Projects

Great app, it`s really worth the cost .Also, The best customer support team ever!!!!!!! Thank you CS team for prompt support. I'll recommend this app for my friends.

The Wild Woman Mexico

I use this app to help market my store on facebook & Twitter . It has helped increase my store conversions and boost sales.

Lignu Watches

its a great app! I definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to grow a customer list. you will not be disappointed .

GENNYS.PI

This app is allowing me to reach more people personally through FaceBook & Twitter. Also customer service's amazing.

East Coast Beard Bros

This a great app to help generate more sales!!! I love this app! I recommend this app to anyone who is trying to great more sales.

ALITE ISLANDS

Amazing app - simple to set up but highly effective. My new customer list is growing! Thank you so much for providing such a great app!

BazaarLocales

So far so good! This app has alot of additional options as well. Seems to be working very well. So far I like it very much.

The Shapeshifter Shops

super super easy to use on the shopify site! love this app! helps my business so much! better customer service and more traffic! This is what you want for your business.

Ambi Luxury

I used this app to help boost my sales . From the time I started using this app, it has helped me tremendously take care of all the tedious work on social media. Thank you so much!