Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

City De Roses

It does everything I need it to do, hopefully it will bring higher conversions! I recommend this to anybody.

Broad Vendors

Awesome app and the best part about it is that is add logo and discount code to product photos helps me increase traffic, conversion and stand out from other shops!! How easy is to integrate with my facebook page it only took me two minutes to sep it all up. Thank.

Amores Cosmetic

i used the app for Facebook and this helped me a lot to generate new leads through Facebook. It save me some time. That great !

Boutique UH

Great app! Highly recommend the app easy to use and the customer service is great. You can customize the location and adjust everything which is great.

Little Big Fox

Thank you so much for nice app for us.I really loved this app. Very easy to install and use! I totally recommend it to anyone who wants to boost sales!

The Ultrasonic Slimmer UK

I have been trying to reach my customers and this is very way efficient! I am so excited that I found it! amazing customer service.

Urban French Spot

this app makes things much more simple, its very easy to use, fast through facebook page & Twitter .Also thank you very much Vivian, helped quickly and efficiently solve the problem!

Tony The Morning

The app is very functional. It is easy to set up and use! The support team is very helpful support team.

Spotify Premium Free

Great app to see spikes in what customers are searching for, and support is amazing! Needed help and was contacted back within minutes!

Vietnam Grand Prix

What an awesome app! For me it is my virtual marketing assistant who reminds me to publish some posts and has done the analyses on what to market.. I can sell more product reach larger audience thanks to this.