Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Spotify Premium Free

Great app to see spikes in what customers are searching for, and support is amazing! Needed help and was contacted back within minutes!

Vietnam Grand Prix

What an awesome app! For me it is my virtual marketing assistant who reminds me to publish some posts and has done the analyses on what to market.. I can sell more product reach larger audience thanks to this.

Nozaz styles

Thank for creating this free app! I use this to increase my shop conversion! Very useful and necessary for some newbie like me!

GRID Autosport

Outstanding service. Customer support walked me though step by step to help me set up on my Shopify as well as steps needed in my Facebook page. They have been consistently asking me how things go and emails to help me grow. Love it!

For Tchotchkes and Giggles

Good to go! this will help to get the word out and drive more sales to my store great features and seamless integration. Recommend for all the stores

Obagi - Stores

excellent program that helps to achieve more sales and more appearance for my shop, I am very pleased to find such programs

Poshhluxxes Hair&Beauty

I use this app to help me market. It boosted my sales . Highly recommended.

Neat & Nifty Necessitie

The App does exactly what it promised. The developers did a great job. I plan on using it in all my stores

VCI Passion Toy

Very easy to install and get started. Customer service was prompt and helpful. Guided me through the entire setup .It really helps with automating the process, saving a lot of time on social media post. Thank

Rivermongo Clothing & Bridals

Simple to use and FREE. Easy to setup and edit. Looks good on my store. Love it! Works Fine! Recommended!