Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Neat & Nifty Necessitie

The App does exactly what it promised. The developers did a great job. I plan on using it in all my stores

VCI Passion Toy

Very easy to install and get started. Customer service was prompt and helpful. Guided me through the entire setup .It really helps with automating the process, saving a lot of time on social media post. Thank

Rivermongo Clothing & Bridals

Simple to use and FREE. Easy to setup and edit. Looks good on my store. Love it! Works Fine! Recommended!

Freezebox ESS

excellent program that helps to achieve more sales and customer more appearance for my shop, I am very pleased to find such programs

Regalos Originale

Very simple to install. Ready to start driving traffic to my website and utilize this app.

Thanks guys for the great app!

Mosquito Racket X

I would like to thank Vivian for the excellent work she has done with me. Super kind and very helpful, solved my problem.

SPAZA.ae

Really Useful and easy app. Builds your social media presence by showcasing all products.

Would love to give 5 stars if multiple products are posted as carousel instead of 1 at a time.

One drawback - It picks up out of stock items also for posting. Hope this will be rectified soon.

Gen Podz

Great support (Vivian) from the support helped me immediately in less than 5 minutes, my problem was solved thanks a lot thanks to the app. thank you Vivian.

Roma Ceramic Art

I really like this app. It is great and free. This app does a great job by helping me with my facebook page. I can auto post my products with this app and get more sales.

WAUDI.PARTS

i use this app to grow my sales in many different ways,It is a really good app to use on face book .It very easy to use