Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Picki Mark

Great for increasing sales. Puts product information out fast. Wonderful app just what I am looking for

Mikkacce

Simple app to use try it out and enjoy the more traffic drive to your site from social media

Join Ashlyngreyres

Very Simple and Convenient to use. Love this app. works 100%, highly recommended.

Fashions Fantasy Trend

simple and quick to set up ... saves valuable time.
Makes social media management much easier!

JoMinn Exclusive

I tried using a similar app and it was terrible but this app has worked perfectly! It's super easy to set up and makes my life much easier. Every time I post a new product, I know with confidence that it's being posted on Twitter & facebook -saving me tons of time! You can't go wrong with it!

HandyGadget Labs

fantastic app have used a similar app but this is by far simpler and easier to use does the job that i need very quickly and easily.

CODICONIZED We Design You Shine

i used this app to grow my business. Really cool app , will recommend this to other people who is selling on shopify. I had a request and Vivian was great! She solved it very fast.

Southbay Jewelrys

Muy buena app me ahorro mucho tiempo en hacer el trabajo y los resultados son geniales, todo muy bien en el plan free.

Rugiero Sapori D'Italia

Awesome quick and easy .thank you so much saved me so much time and effort. recommend everyone to use and share it

Kenzi modest fashions

Love this app, saves time and money .Was easy to install and customer service really guide you through the process to make it an easy and effective add-on to your Shopify store!