Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Old McDonald Goods

I love this app but today it is not working. I am a paying customer and tried to contact support but it says that something went wrong. I also tried to delete it and reinstall it but it wont even reinstall!

Guia Ceneval Resuelta 2020 Acredita al 100%

No Funciona, llevo meses usándola y hoy dejo de funcionar, espero que no sea algo serio ya que todo mi marketing se vasa en ella

July 6, 2020

Hello Guia Ceneval Resuelta 2020 Acredita al 100% owner,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our app. This mistake was on our end, and it is not a mistake that we take lightly.

According to our technical team, the error was due to the server being overloaded. As a result of this issue, we upgraded the whole server to fix the error completely. You can now log in and use all features normally.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, because it will help us improve our user experience. We highly appreciate your feedback. If you have any further concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Warmest regards,
Vivian

Brands by Sag

I have been using this app for a couple of month and now its just not working. I tried reconnect but i doesn't even show me the dashboard.

July 6, 2020