Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

VanityeVilla

Very convenient and straight forward post automation app. It has great potential and great customer service.
I can imagine it will support more social media networks in the future.
Great overall! Thank you.

Kitchen Houseware

Great App , it saves a lot of time .. I will recommend this app to all shopify users .. Vivian was so helpful in support and really sorted all questions i had.
Do download this as this will help you increase your business. :)

AutoBrightLights

Vivian from customer service was excellent and instrumental in getting me successfully started in using an app that I am sure will make a big difference in my web sales of my products. Special thanks to her for her patience and attentive care!

Funky pattern Clothing

A super app to use....was easy to set up and understand..the staff were helpful in adding logo and discount code to product photos for us too...thank you

TrobleMaker Trading Company

So glad that we have an app now that will auto post products from our stores on Facebook & Twitter . I made a mistake on something and the customer service was able to help right away. Since installing the app I have seen more increase in sales and visitors. Thanks!!

Beautiful M~Perfection

I just wish I knew about this app much sooner. This helps me place posts to facebook on schedule so I don't have to worry about being active and engaged on my facebook. Thanks!!

kattyehair™

I was looking for an app that could post automatically to my social media accounts, this was it! I am thrilled, you will be too!

Shops TechQue

La estoy utilizando y parece muy buena herramienta, te ahorra mucho trabajo para las publicaciones en facebook

Elevates Sport

best app for Shopify i can find right now :). It help to boost my business and increase traffic from social media, the support is awesome as well. I highly recommend this app

AMG DEMON

I hope that over the next updates the app will be more prompt, for instance, there is a reminder for the next step, a plan is set, and there is guidance throughout the process, from the beginning to the end, it will be more friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35