Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Trivoshop

Great and smart app. I see that they are still building out to further enhance features. So far everything is looking great.

Grandma's Gift Shop

Happy I tried it, great app to help with regular posting in Facebook & Twitter............ thank you

Juice Cartel

Thank you so much SocialHead for making a quality and free app for auto posting! Everything in this app works flawlessly All Pros and no Cons - Keep up the fantastic work!f

tram-nguyen-92-11

it's Great! I have used this app to auto post on Facebook and Twitter. it helps me save tons of time. The customer support team is very helpful too! Highly recommended

Reid's Boutique

This app works perfect for me thank you for this app it helps a lot and it works. I cant waite for (Instagram and Pinterest)

Style that beauty inc

Best app I have used, can't wait till they add Instagram and pinterest! They do things different and they do it right. The costumer support are great too.

Keuka Outlet

Great app! Autopilot feature saves me a ton of time by auto posting products everyday without me having to actually schedule them all individually. The newest logo and discount features are an awesome addition! Customer support is always amazing whenever I have needed any help, big or small. Definitely would recommend this to other shop owners who want to save time and money!

Goods Of Japan

Autopilot didn't work. It said "internal error". It looks promising though, hopefully they get it fixed soon.
Update: Their support addressed the issue which was caused by 280 characters Twitter text limit. Thanks

MERIDIAN AVE

The customer support on this app is fantastic. They are very helpful and work remotely to fix any concerns or issues you might have. highly suggest using this app! Thank you for everything.

Compenet.com

very good. works as intended. Customer support is great. Any problem, if ever happens, are fixed instantly.

April 6, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you love our app, and we will keep improving it for the better.

If you have any further inquiry while using our app, feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you out!

Warmest regards,