Save your time first
Don't waste your time to manually publish a post on multi social media accounts. Take your rest and we will take care of your scheduled post
Fully under your control
How many posts on any social media account at any time. It’s totally up to you by previewing all them before they're on air
More reaches, more sells
You can improve your social media presence by showcase more products and contents to your followers on a daily basis.
About Auto post to Facebook, Twitter
Glad to introduce Social Publish, the easy and convenient tool to auto-post social media on your social accounts that takes only a few mins to compose a post and setup. If you regularly need to publish your feeds on your page or profile and do it manually on Facebook, and Twitter (Instagram and Pinterest are coming soon), the Social Publish is about to make it easier and automatically!
Ease & Simple Of Use
You're able to connect your social media accounts and set up the app's system at a glance. Before posting or scheduling a post, you can preview a real-view post that your actual composed content would look like on social networks. Therefore, you totally control over your content feeds
Scheduling & Publishing Now
- You can schedule your posts at any specific time during a day. For example, you can compose your post with images and select publishing time - 10:30 PM, the app will automatically publish your post on the time while you can take a rest or go to bed.
- Before publishing your post, you will preview the post’s actual view on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
- You're able to select multi Facebook pages or/and Twitter profile as the sending destinations.
- You can select any products from your Shopify shop for filling your composing content of the post.
We believe that this function would be the most welcome for everyone who even don’t have time to compose and schedule a post for their social network. By spending a few minutes to set up the tool, the app will help you do:
- Randomly publishing a post of a product from one or many selected collections at specific times during a day.
- Defining your template post or simply use ours.
- Automatically posting your new products to let your clients know about it.
- Again, previewing your post before it’s on air.
Work with: Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Instafeed, Videofy, Post Studio, Secomapp, PageFly, Sales Pop, Shogun, ShopSync, Facebook Marketing, Smile, Omnisend, PushOwl, Privy, loox, outfy, Judge.me, SMSBump, ReConvert, WhatsApp, Seguno, Recart, Justuno, Dsers.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
Overall, the app works smoothly and I like the interface. Autopilot is really helpful since I can create contents and post them to all my pages really fast.
I can see that this app has much more room for improvements. First thing they should add is a link shortener, then more platforms like Instagram, Pinterest. I would prefer a calendar too, to see how all of my posts arranged in like a month.
I will keep using the app for the current moment, and wait for the next release to see if they improve anything.
A to Z Gadgets UK
Review update: The support replied to my initial review, and hopefully they will implement the suggested points.
Initial review: I tested the app so this is what I think:
1. I can't add a photo gallery or choose any consecutive images e.g. 2nd, 5th as I have multiple in the listing that I want to publish.
2. Limited to two social accounts only FB and Twitter. There are plenty of others that should be on the list, at least 5 to 10 most popular.
3. There is no URL shortener available e.g. bitly.com, so I can't link to my shortener account to either uses generic Bitly or custom domain shortener links, because original link display looks impractical as it is too lengthy. If you do happen to hook-up Bitly, then make sure you have the feature to customise shortened URL within the same App interface, not to jump between windows for a custom URL and then get back and re-paste manually again.
4. I guess, no engagement metric, nothing. No CTR, efficiency measures, reach views.
Hope you to improve it, thank you.
Here is David from SocialHead Customer Support team, and I do really appreciate your feedback to our app.
1. Selecting the different image in the list of product images is in our product roadmap and it will be available in the next versions. Stay tuned, please.
2. You can connect many social accounts to Social Publish. For example: 5 Twitter profiles, 3 Facebook pages would count as 8 social accounts in total.
3. Sounds interesting! We've noted it in our roadmap and hope it will be available soon.
4. We're updating this feature and will release in the next versions, estimated on Feb 1, 2020.
If you have any ideas about the app, please let us know. By the way, we hope you change your mind to re-review the app at higher rating. We're greatly encouraged by your positive 5* stars. Thank you very much.
The app needs some more features to ease the products selection . Generally this app is great and better than many apps here in this store