Social Rabbit

Auto-post on your FB/Instagram/Twitter accounts 24/7

PlanetShopper

App is simply not working at all, not of the feature is available. I dont even understand how they got approved on this marketplace. Sent a message to the devs to get an answer and some kind of help.. no one. Pretty sure is app is dead

March 16, 2021

Hello, I am sorry to hear about that bad experience you have working with our product. My name is Nadya, CEO of SocialRabbit project. Please feel free to contact me on email nadezhda@socialrabbitplugin.com or Skype live:n.ivanova2709. I will investigate the issue and take care of everything, no worries!

SHIZ-NIK APPAREL

I would like a refund thx. I needed this for my soft store, I have never had wordpress and you never gave me the option to choose thx!

March 3, 2021

Hello, I am sorry to hear about that bad experience you have working with our product. My name is Nadya, CEO of SocialRabbit project. Please feel free to contact me on email (nadezhda@socialrabbitplugin.com) or Skype (live:n.ivanova2709). I will investigate the issue and take care of everything, no worries!

Update: Thanks for cooperation, Tahj! We see you have bought our wordpress plugin by mistake and have already refunded the payment. Please let me know if there's any way I can be of help.

Gadget World

This app is a must have! I had some issues with Instagram authorization initially, Yaroslav and the team have extended excellent support to help me with this issue. I'm delighted with this service, they really care about their customers.

November 13, 2020

Hi! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!
We are really grateful that you gave our app a chance to help your business grow!

Senior Social Rabbit Support Manager,

Bradford Ave

I used this app for marketing on social media, it has helped me get traffic to my store. It’s simple to use and it’s simple to update your as ad as well!
I definitely recommend this app to anyone!