Social Share Buttons and Popup

Social Share Buttons and Popup

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Boost referral marketing - Facebook Instagram Twitter

GMK WholeFoods

I used the app to share product pages on social. Had a bit of a hiccup, but contacted support and they were very helpful! Got back to me immediately via email, went above and beyond to solve my problem and continued to work on the situation until it was totally solved. Great customer support!

LeggingsHub.com

I don't know if they could make it much simpler! I love the easy set-up, it looks great on the website too! Thank you for an awesome marketing tool!

Leading Craze

Lovely app, makes everything super easy to work with. Now i do not need a few different apps to manage different things as this does everything for me

shopgcanada1

Excellent App! Really cool to add to your store. would recommend this to anyone who was looking to build a store!

J Fashion Store

Love the app and concept of giving discount to the customers if they share your page. Got good social referrals after using this app. And customer share my stores on their profile to earn the discounts.

It is really a good app, if you are looking for better social engagement and referral traffic.

Bonvagon

We used the Social Marketing app in our store www.bonvagon.com and really had positive effect on our sales. We had an issue with Facebook Pixel but the app team solved that quickly. So, it is highly recommended.

Vintage Vdub

Great app... So far I really like it. Support was super helpful in setting up the app. I would recommend

Instant Latch

The apps works great. The staff had to make an adjustment but it works well.

Mark Larson

Blue Penguin Graphics

So far so good. The app is working as expected and the support time was really helpful in the installation stage.

5 stars

TrumpIsWack.com

Great app! I used it to create incentives for social media sharing and it is working great! I had one small technical issue and they resolved it quickly and professionally. I have no complaints. Definitely worth a try for your store.

Previous 1 3 4